Chapter 40

Warning: Some major AJ and Jack fluff since you all wanted this.

Jacks POV

Im not to sure what was happening. I wasnt too sure what to think. However right now, I was kissing the innocent boy called AJ. I was just trying to help him and it led to this. I cant say I was disappointed. I pulled away, looking down at the boy who had a light pink blush dusting his cheeks.
"Did we just...."
"We did." I smiled, getting a small smile in return. I helped him up, pulling him into a hug. We didnt say much more, only because someone knocked at the door.
"You alright in there?" We heard Conor ask from the other side of the door.
'My brothers my own cockblock.' I thought. "Yeah! Were fine!" I called.
"Okay, well Dianne made us all hot chocolate and theres two mugs left for you guys." He said before we heard footsteps walking away. I looked back at AJ, seeing him smiling down at his feet.
"Lets go then." I said, taking a hold of his hand before walking out the bathroom, however when we got to the bottom of the stairs we both let go so that no one noticed anything.
"Jesus AJ....your eye...." Dianne gasped when we sat down with our drinks.
"Scarlett came after me again." AJ sighed, sitting down next to me.
"I swear Ill kill her one day." Dianne huffed, putting her mug down next to Joes.
"But I cant kiss you if youre behind bars."
"Ill get someone else to do it." She giggled, leaning up and kissing him. I glanced over at AJ, who looked over at me and smiled, hiding behind his mug of hot chocolate. God that boy is a mystery.

Joes POV

Something was up with AJ and Jack, but I couldnt tell what. I could sense Dianne had picked up on it too. Ill talk to her when we get home. I smiled, pulling her onto my lap properly, wrapping my arms round her waist. She giggled, leaning against me.
"Comfy?" I asked and she nodded, closing her eyes and resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled, gently rubbing her arm as she snuggled into my a little more. I knew she was tired, so I began to play with the ends of her hair. I heard her breathing slow, and I knew she was finally asleep, curled up on my lap.
"So guys, now Dianne is asleep. What do we do?" Caspar asked, and we all settled on a few board games, however I couldn't play since Dianne was practically glued to my side, holding onto me tightly while she slept. I watched them all play Monopoly, laughing at AJ's subtle ways of cheating. I noticed, however no one else did, and he ended up winning the game. I laughed a little, causing the beautiful red head on my lap to wake up.
"Sorry babe." I smiled, kissing her forehead. She groaned a little, moving off my lap and onto the sofa, falling asleep completely stretched out. I moved to sit on the floor with the others and we began to play Cluedo. Half way through the game Dianne decided to wake up and sit on my lap. I chuckled, kissing her cheek. We continued to play, and I ended up winning, however Dianne decided to take the victory. I let her have it. She was too cute to say no to. We soon put the games away, and a couple seconds later AJs phone began to ring.
"One moment." He grabbed his phone, leaving the room to take the call. He came back in a couple minutes later. "My mum wants me home." He sighed, grabbing his coat and bag. Jack stood up, walking over.
"Ill walk you home." He said. "Ill see you at hole Conor." Jack added before leaving with AJ.

AJs POV

I smiled at Jack, feeling him gently take hold of my hand as we began to walk back to mine.
"So.....what are we...?" He asked and I looked  at him.
"Im not sure... Only time will tell. We need to figure out a few things before we rush into anything." I said and he agreed. We walked mainly in silence, making a few comments or jokes here and there until we made it to mine.
"I guess ill see you soon." He smiled, kissing my forehead before saying goodbye. I smiled, blushing a little as I walked into my house.
"Oh AJ just in time." My mother smiled, dragging me to the kitchen. "I got you an early christmas present." She squealed, sitting me down before walking off. She returned with a box, wrapped up neatly with a bow placed on top. She put it on my lap and I smiled, carefully unwrapping the present, taking the lid off the box when I could.
"Mum!" I put the box down, standing up and hugging her tightly. She had brought me some new ballroom shoes, knowing my old ones had begun to fall apart.
"I couldnt wait to give them to you so I had to give them to you now!" She smiled and hugged me back. "Try them on, just so I know they fit." She said and I sat down, taking off my school shoes and putting on my new ballroom ones.
"Theyre perfect mum." I smiled, standing up in them, walking around a little just to make sure they fit.
"Thats good." She smiled. "Anyway, dinner is almost ready so go take the shoes upstairs." I nodded, taking off the ballroom shoes, putting them in the box before walking upstairs to my room. I opened the door, putting them in the part of my wardrobe where I kept all my dance costumes and shoes. I smiled softly before hearing my phone go off. I checked it, seeing a text from Jack.

Jack: Meet u tomorrow at costa?
AJ: Ill ask. Should be alright.
Jack: Hopefully ill see u there JJ.

Before I could reply my mum called me downstairs for dinner. I smiled and sat down.
"Hey mum, is it okay if I meet up with a friend tomorrow?"
"Sure." She smiled softly, handing me my plate. We both ate slowly as I listened to her tell me about her day at work.
"Sounds like fun."
"Anything but fun." She said before taking my empty plate. I thanked her for dinner before running up to my room and diving onto my bed, thinking of a certain someone.

A/N

Youre welcome.