Chapter 59

Warning: Abuse, Alcohol, Strong language

*After School*

Diannes POV

I hadnt been 'home' in a long time. Joes house was my home now, not with my aunt. I sighed, leaving Joes side, heading towards the apartment block. My heart began to be faster with fear. What was this family issue? It mustve been important if I had to go home. What if they were sending me back home? As much as I miss some people in my family I couldnt leave the family I have here. I walked inside the apartment block, walking up to my aunt flat, walking in.
"Im home...." I whispered, seeing her stumble over to me.
"You....youve been messaging your brother havent you..." She slurred, backing me against the wall.
'W-what...?" I looked up at her with panic in my eyes. How did she know? Did my father find Andrews phone and see our chat?
"Dont lie to me girl!" She snapped, taking the bottle and smashing it against my arm, the glass cutting though me clothes and into my skin, causing me to cry out in pain.
"I-Im sorry...."
"You know that youre not allowed any contact with him!" She snapped, striking me across the check, leaving a mark.
"I-I just wanted to-"
"Wanted to what? Talk to him? They dont love you!" She snapped, tears streaming down my cheeks. "After you killed your mother they hate you! We all do!" She yelled in my face.
"I-It wasnt m-my fault!"
"Oh it was all your fault!" She said, pushing my shoulders against the wall so I couldnt move. "It was all your fault and you know it!"
"I-I didnt want h-her to die!"
"Yet shes dead and thats your fault!" She snapped. She reached into my pocket, taking out the phone that Zoe had brought me. She threw it to the floor, stomping on it. I whined hearing it crack. "You wont be talking to him anymore." She hissed, throwing me to the floor before walking off to the kitchen. I wiped my eyes, picking up the cracked phone. I pressed the power button however it didnt turn on. This phone cost a lot. I got up, walking to my room on shaking legs. Luckily I still had that phone Joe had given me a long time ago that I used when I needed his help. I opened my draw, taking it out before running to the bathroom, locking the door. I opened it, going to mine and Joes chat.

Dianne: Joe help me.
Joe: What did she do to you?
Dianne: Just help.
Joe: Im on my way. Meet me outside the building in 10.

I put the phone in my pocket where I had put the broken one. I carefully took off my blazer, pulling the larger shards of glass out my skin, not able to get the smaller ones out. I picked my blazer back up before silently leaving the bathroom, tiptoeing to the front door and sneaking out. I ran down the stairs and out to the front of the building, seeing Joe standing there. He turned round, looking at my, mainly my arm with wide eyes.
"What did she do?" He asked, carefully looking at it.
"S-she hit me....s-smashed a bottle over my arm....s-she knew about me messaging Andrew." I cried into his chest. He nodded, leading me back to his.
"Ill get my mum to look at it." He said and I nodded. "I promise, as soon as we have a plan we can get you out of her custody." He said as we walked, wiping the tears from my eyes.

We soon got back to his, Joe calling his mum over. She walked over, looking at my arm and gasping.
"Oh sweetie what happened?" She asked.
"Her aunt smashed a bottle on her arm." Joe said, keeping an arm round we as we walked into the living room. I sat down, his mum grabbing the first aid kit, getting some of the smaller shards out my arm with some tweezers before wiping the blood away with a disinfectant wipe. I hissed slightly in pain, Joe holding my hand tightly.
"Youre alright." He cooed and I nodded. She wrapped my arm up since there were lots of cuts from the glass.
"All done." She smiled, hugging me gently. I smiled.
"Thank you."
"No problem." She said sweetly before walking to her room. Joe smiled and took my hand, the two of us walking up to his room.

Joes POV

I hated it. I hated seeing Dianne hurt. The fear in her eyes when she came running over broke my heart. I knew I shouldve gone with her. I knew it! I was angry with myself, however I had to keep calm for Dianne. We sat down, Dianne cuddling into me.
"You tired?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yeah...."
"You can go to sleep. I wont mind." I said softly, kissing her forehead. In a matter of seconds she was asleep. I grabbed my phone, texting the boys.

Joe: Diannes aunt hurt her again
Oli: WHAT!
AJ: Is she okay?
Joe: Shes alright. Shes asleep on me right now.
Byron: Im glad shes okay.
Joe: So am I.
Josh: Hopefully that bitch will stay away from her.

Laurens POV

I glanced over Joshs shoulder.
"Who you texting?"
"The boys. Diannes aunt hurt her again."
"That bitch!" I snapped, however Josh put an arm round me to calm me down.
"Joe said shes alright. He didnt say what happened though." He whispered. I nodded, leaning against him.
"I swear if she hurts her ever again-"
"I dont want you getting hurt too." He said. "But-"
"We go after her together." He said. "Your mum already hurts you and when we tell the others about us you can stay here with me." I looked up at him, smiling and nodding. I put my hand on his shoulder, kissing him gently before pulling away.
"Id like that."
"Thats good." He smiled. "Then we can take Scarlett and her crew down."
"That I look forward to."

A/N

Sorry for the updates being all over the place, hopefully Ill get them sorted soon.