Chapter 20

Diannes POV

I woke up at 7am, smiling as Joe still had his arms wrapped round me. I snuggled against him which caused him to wake up.
"Morning sleeping beauty." He smiled.
"Actually Im Ariel." I giggled, sitting up and stretching.
"So, what we doing today?"
"Actually Zoe said that she would take me shopping." I said softly. He nodded and got out of bed, taking his wallet and opening it, handing me £100.
"This is too much." I said, trying to hand it back.
"Buy yourself something nice." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tightly.
"Youre too nice to me." I sniffled, and I could hear him awe at me.
"Youre adorable." He smiled, soon breaking the hug. "Now go get ready, Zoe likes to leave early so she can get to the good shops when it isnt too busy." Joe added, running hus fingers though my messy hair. I gave him a quick kiss before walking back to the guest room I was staying in. I picked out some clothes before walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, drying myself off before getting dressed. I brushed my teeth, walking back into the guest room. I perked up, hearing a knock.
"Come in." I said softly, Zoe walking in with a smile.
"You ready?" She asked and I nodded, putting my old tacky shoes on, slipping the money Joe gave me into my pocket. Zoe smiled, the two of us walking downstairs. We said goodbye to our boyfriends before walking out to Zoes car.
"Im sorry if my driving isnt great, Ive only recently learnt to drive." She said as we got in.
"Do worry about it." I smiled, getting into the passenger side. We drove to the shopping centre, Zoe pulling up in the indoor carpark. We got out, walking into the shopping centre together. Zoe looked at my clothes, smiling a little as she dragged me to one of the top brand clothing stores.
"You cant buy me things from here!" I gasped as she pulled things off the racks and held them up to me.
"Dianne you need a new style. No offence." She giggled, however I still smiled.
"And some new shoes. We can go there next." Zoe added, handing me the clothes before walking to the changing rooms. I stepped into one of the rooms and pulled the curtain across, trying on the clothes Zoe picked out. I smiled, looking into the mirror.
"I wanna see!" I heard Zoe call. I pulled the curtain and she gasped. "You. Look. Amazing!" She squealed and hugged me.
"Joe would die to see you like that."
It made me smile. Did I really look pretty. I thanked her before closing the curtain, trying on everything else before putting my own clothes back on. I took the clothes and handed them to Zoe, and we walked to the tills to go and pay. She didnt let me look at the price since she didnt want me to know how much she paid.
"Now onto shoes. How many pairs do you own."
"Two-"
"Only two!"
"Yeah, my school ones and these." I said. She grabbed my wrist, dragging me to a shoe shop, however I didnt catch the name. She sat me down, having me take my shoes off.
"Hey, how may I help?" One of the workers asked Zoe.
"Hey, she needs her foot measurements taken and then show us your best shoes." Zoe smiled, and the female nodded. She took the measurements before disappearing for around 5 minutes. She came back holding around 7 boxes before putting them down, showing them to me. One pair caught my eye. Some black boots, ankle high with a small heel on them.
"Can I try these ones?" I asked and she nodded, letting me put them on. I walked around a little, smiling happily.
"You want those ones?" Zoe asked and I nodded. I tried on a few other pairs of shoes, settling with the boots and a few pairs of expensive trainers. It came up to £186, and I used the £100 Joe had given me to chip into the cost. We left with the bags, going back to Zoes car and putting the bags in the car before heading back to the shopping centre.
"Lets get lunch." She said, the two of us walking into a small cafe. We ordered and it didnt take long till our food arrived.
"Let me tag you on my story, whats your instagram?"
"I dont have one. The phone Joe gave me is only for emergen-"
"Next stop. The apple store." She smiled.
"Youve already spent enough on me today, you cant get me a phone!"
"Nonsense." Zoe smiled. "Joe gave me the money anyway." She said and I nodded. I wasnt too sure about using their money but they insisted. We finished lunch and walked to the apple store. I looked around at all the phones, and everything just seemed so expensive. Zoe clearly knew what kind of phone she wanted to get me, since she was already asking a worker about it, who went to the storage behind the store before walking out with the phone she requested. Zoe paid for it instantly, handing it to me.
"Zoe I couldnt posisbly-"
"You must." She smiled. "However this is the end of our shopping day as Joe just messaged me saying the boys were coming over for a movie marathon and he wants you there to cuddle." She giggled and I blushed.
"Hes adorable." I smiled as we walked back to the car.
"Before they get there he can help you set it up." She smiled, getting into the drivers seat. I nodded, holding the small box close as we began our journey home.

Once we got there, I thanked Zoe for everything before taking the bags up to my room. I put everything awau before taking the phone to Joes room. I walked in after knocking, Joe walking over to me.
"So she did get you one." He smiled, taking the box and plugging the new phone in so it could get a good full charge before use. I sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.
"You didnt have to give her the money to buy me a phone."
"I know I didnt have to, but I wanted to." He smiled.

Once the phone charged, Joe helped me set everything up on it, showing me how to use it properly since I never had a phone this good. I smiled as I watched him download instagram.
"Zoe asked if I had this earlier." I said softly. He nodded, setting me up an account.
"Here, Ill show you how to follow people." He said, following all of our friends.
"So, whats the point of it?" I asked.
"Its social media, you can communicate with your friends or family-"
"My brother may be on here." I whispered with a huge smile.
"I was forbidden to contact him."
"Lets try find him." Joe smiled. We started to search however the boys soon arrived.
"Oooh Dianne had a phone now." Josh smiled. Joe gave them all my number and I put them all in my contacts.
"Right, did you all bring a film?" Joe asked and they nodded. We started with Mikeys choice which was Toy Story 2, which wad one of my favourite films. I smiled, curling up next to Joe, Joe putting his arm around me, rubbing circles on my hip. I smiled, looking up at him. We sneaked in kisses whenever the boys were paying attention, and when Toy Story 2 finished we watched The Lion King, which Oli picked. I knew that was one of his favourite films so it didnt surprise me that he brought that film.

"Hey guys." I whispered half way through the film. They turned to look at me, seeing that Joe had fallen asleep.
"Lets prank him." Josh and Caspar looked at each other with a smirk. I stayed put while they drew all over Joes face, and I kept in my giggles. Even though that was the most basic prank out there, it was still funny either way. He woke up at the end of the film, and I struggled to keep in my laughter.
"Whats so funny?" He asked and I lost it. I couldnt stop myself from laughing. He stood up and checked his face in the mirror. Since the boys managed to stay calm but I couldnt control my laughter, he assumed it was me. He pinned me down before tickling my sides.
"S-STOP!" I squealed, however he didnt give in.
"Nope!" He smirked, and I continued to squirm around underneath him.
"I-it wasnt m-e!" I laughed.
"Who was it then?"
"J-josh a-and c-casp STOP!" I continued to laugh.

Joes POV

I didnt want to stop tickling Dianne, her laugh was like its own song. Something I could listen to for hours. When she told me it was Josh and Caspar I stopped tickling her and went for them, but they started tickling me instead. We all laughed about it and they soon stopped. Thats when Dianne helped me get all the drawings off my face.

Diannes POV

"I think I deserve a kiss of apology."
"Fine." I huffed and went to give him a small kiss, however he wrapped his arms round my waist and held me there. We only broke the miss when the boys all started fake gagging. I huffed, blushing as I hid my head in Joes chest.
"Youre adorable guys." Byron laughed.
"I know. Im part of the couple." He pretended to flick his hair, making us all laugh.
"You guys staying over tonight?" Joe asked and they nodded.
"Yeah, we can go home to get stuff and pick up McDonalds on the way over." Jack said, Conor nodding.
"Works for me." Joe smiled, the boys all getting up and going home. I giggled, smiling up at Joe. He smiled down at me, still holding me round the waist, pulling me in for another kiss.

A/N

Blessing you with anothet chapter. Next week there wont be many uploads as itll be an emotional week for me, so im writing some chaptets today and will release them today for you all!