❪Z E R O❫

EDITED

Z E R O

Z E R O

Divorced

Your heart raced when hearing his call, as you clutched the glass that you were washing in your hand tightly, a feeling of fear spreading in you as your eyes stared down at your shaky hands, keeping the glass down, you heaved deep breathe.

You held the handle of the door, opening it with unconsciousness as you walked inside the room, glancing at your husband who was busy sorting papers out, alcohol bottles and cigarettes lying on the floor, as usual.

"Y-Yes?" Your voice stumbled as you said, looking down, you were scared to even look in the eyes of that evil man. He sighed.

"I'm bored." He mumbled in an annoyed voice, making you look up at him with a confused look, he liked confusing you with words you didn't understand.

"Of what?" Was all you could ask him, in a slow voice as he looked up at you while placing his elbow on the table, he rested his chin at the back of his hand and eyed you, this time, you couldn't even find the meaning behind his stares.

"Of you."

The words sounded so casual to him, while it was the most cruel to you, how could he say that he was bored of his wife? Who even gave him the right to do so.

You breathed out, clutching your dress while shutting your eyes as you looked down.

He sighed, you heard him open the drawer as he look put a brown envelope, throwing it at your feet.

You picked it up, opening it as you took out the file, reading the title.

Your eyes widened in surprise, your senses weren't working well to understand the meaning behind this thing,

"Divorce?" You asked, looking up to meet the eyes of the man sitting on the seat without any regret in his eyes, looking as cruel as ever.

"Yes, I don't need you anymore." He said while turning back to his files.

"Hey." You threw the file back, glaring at him, "Who even gave you the right to divorce me? After two years you are just throwing me out? Who the hell do you think you are?" You blurted out whatever came in your mind, you couldn't even control the white leaving your tongue.

He smirked, eyes getting darker as he stood up, walking towards you with his hands in his pockets, a dark aura surrounding him,

"I can divorce you whenever I want, these two years I had enough fun of you, and I am the man who took care of all the money you spent, the rich man on whose money you've been dancing." He stood right in front of you, hate in his eyes as he glared back at you, whose eyes were already glistening with tears till now.

"Now, get out of my house." He held your shoulders tightly, bending down at your height as he smiled, "You should be happy, now you won't need to have these marks on your body, be glad that I am easily letting you have a happy life, do you want to be my wife all your life?" He asked while pushing the strands of your hair covering your face behind your ear, a sly smile lingering on his face.

"I hate you." You whispered while looking back at him, he grinned. "Me too." He hugged you, patting your back.

You pushed him away, taking the pen you saw on his table and signed the papers, walking out of his room without a glance.

He will regret this, all his life.

"You aren't going to get away with this, Jeon Jungkook."