❪F I F T Y-O N E❫

❝ ᴀʙᴜsɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴇᴏ

___________________

WITH pain, you looked down at him, he chuckled, there was pain-you never knew. All this time, all you did was hurt him, again and again.

There's now way you could make him happy, even for once, he worked to gain your love trust, but you constantly pushed him away. "Jungkook.." You called him out, you hand moving to lightly pat his head.

You felt useless-do you even deserve him?-a tight knot formed in your throat, "You know, everyday, I miss you." His voice trembled, he was hurt.

He brought his face up to meet your eyes, "I always loved you, why can't you do the same?" He asked.

"I-" No words came out, you were too guilty to say anything, why do you always end up hurting him? "Who do you love?"

He asked, brows knitting.

"You."

You replied quietly, he stared at your face. "I love you. That's why I left. Because I hurt you, if you stay with me, you're hurt, everyday, everytime. You have to leave your everything behind for me.. And I hate it."

He didn't say anything, except for staring at you quietly. "If there is a way we both can live together happily, I'll surely like to do so, I would want to live with you, forever."

"You really want to live with me?" He asked, I nodded, "No matter how much I hurt you?" You chuckled, "In that matter, we both have hurt each other equally, right?"

He stared at you, silently. "I would love to do so too." He said, his hand going down to the ribbon of your dress, "Forever."

You smiled, "I love you." He muttered, smiling,

He placed his lips on top of yours.

"I love you too."

___________________

A few days later, you met Taehyung. He smiled when he saw you. "So..did you two make up?" You raised your handbag to hit him, stopping. "You asshole. I can't believe you did to me!" You said, tears filling your eyes. "I'm sorry for hurting you, okay? Don't worry anymore, you've got Jungkook." He patted your head.

"Why didn't you tell me of such a thing beforehand?" You sked, he laughed a little again. "I was scared, to lose you. Before I realised that I was fucking crazy."

You two had a conversation, settling things here and there. In the end, you'd understood why did that and why he left, since he's not regretting his decisions.

"Hey. I've got a place to you." You raised your brows. "Where?" He placed his finger on his lips, "Secret." You rolled your eyes, he took out a blindfold. "Eh? That?" He snickered, putting it on you.

_____________________

"What is this place?" I asked, my hands carelessly moving around in attempt to touch just anything, but sighed when I found nothing.

"Jia?" Jungkook reached out to grab your hand. "Did Taehyung kidnap us?" You chuckled. "No." He laughed along with me. You took off his blindfold, and flinched when something popped right next to your ear. "Happy marriage!" Your eyes widened, all these people right here, you've met them once in your life.

"You two are getting married, right?" Jihyo asked. You looked over at Jungkook. "Idiot!" He lightly poked my head, "Of course we are!" You smiled hugely.

She gave you both a ring. "Good thing. Now I don't have to return these rings." She grinned. "Mom! Put it on!" Your eyes went down to your daughters', happiness doubling at her happy smile. You nodded, putting the ring on Jungkook's finger. He did the same with yours, looking at you for a second. "Fuck, they're kissing?" Yoongi muttered in annoyance, pulling Soyeon away and covering her eyes.

"Kiss already!" Taehyung yelled. You kissed Jungkook, feeling happy.

Finally, you've found your home.

_______________________

"Mom!" You flinched, looking at the door to see Soyeon, "I can't sleep alone." She pouted, getting up on the bed.

Jungkook groaned, "What the-let me sleep." He muttered, turning the other way. "You're so lazy." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Tell me a story." Soyeon grinned, throwing the pillow at Jungkook as she sat beside you, "Story?" You mocked, "You're way too old for that." You said.

She shook her head, "Stories are always exciting."

You hummed, nodding. "Then, once upon a time, there was a girl and a rich Ceo they both loved each other, they got married and lived happily, until the Ceo became mean to her." She pouted, "Mean? Why?" She asked in disappointment.

"Listen first. She was do tired of him, that she left him, and then she had a beautiful daughter." She grinned, "Like me?" She asked, you grinned,

"Yes, just like you." She giggled. Jungkook turned, "What kind of story is that-" She shoved her doll towards him, "Oh please, it's more interesting than watching Spongebob on repeat." She snorted.

"Then, she and the Ceo met again, she felt sad to see him, and he was happy, they both fell in love again, and got married!" She gasped, "Like, no proposals? That's so boring!" Jungkook scoffed, "You wouldn't want to know the details."

"Then, give it a title." She said, knitting her brows,

"Title?" Jungkook tilted his head, you smiled, "I know," You glanced at him, pinching his cheeks,

"Abusive Ceo."

Abusive Ceo.

____________________________

ᴀʙᴜsɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴇᴏ, a wattpad story.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Abusive Ceo is to remind people that we can't have everything, we can't satisfy everything. And in times when we try too hard to hold everything together, it all shatters.

"Love" isn't easy, it should be passionate to be accomplished.

How odd, I have all this inside me and to you it's just words.

-David Foster Wallace