❪F O R T Y-F I V E❫

EDITED

FORTY-FIVE

JUNGKOOK'S eyes never left your figure, as you danced with Taehyung, hand in hand, smiling and giggling lovingly. He smiled when you giggled, the lights from the stage gleaming on your face, he rested his head on the table, your hair flew when Taehyung spun you, the pretty smile never left your face as you both danced.

Seulgi glanced towards Jungkook while chewing on her pizza, "Why don't you go and dance?" She asked, making the man grin. "Nah, I won't." He said, "You should go home, your face is burning up, are you having fever?"

She asked in worry, making the man shake his head. Before Seulgi could say anything else, Jimin came rushing to the table. "Let's dance." He was drunk. "I told you not to drink." Seulgi said, "See, I think Jungkook should go h-"

Jungkook waved his hands, his eyes still on you. "No need, I'm fine." He said, coughing.

"You don't loooook fineeee!"

Jimin sang, "I aaaam fine." Jungkook imitated Jimin, shaking his head. "I'm not leaving, go and dance." He lightly pushed Seulgi with Jimin.

He giggled when they both left. "Hey handsome, wanna dance?" He glanced up at the woman looking down at him. He coughed again, sniffing. "I'm suffering from a dangerous flue, it can kill me and if you come near me it can cause your lungs to-"

"Fuck off." The girl growled, stomping as she left. Jungkook shrugged, laughing.

You held onto Taehyung's arm tightly, "What's wrong?" He asked you, knitting his brows. You shook your head, "Nothing, I feel like someone's staring at me." You said, smiling.

He grinned back, "Juliet, everyone is practically staring at you." You laughed at his lame try, shaking your head. "You're unbelievable, that's such a lame thing to say."

Taehyung grinned back, "But it's true." He said, patting your head lightly.

"I'll come back in minute." You said, walking away from him.

You held onto your stomach, feeling weird. You frowned, looking down at the floor.

You stopped when you were suddenly pulled back, you looked up in surprise, eyes wide as you stared at the maroon wall before you turned to face Jungkook.

"You should be more careful." He mumbled with a giggle, looking down at you. You batted your lashes, "Ah, alright." You said, feeling even more awkward, you felt him lightly groan, his cheeks red.