❪T W E N T Y-T H R E E❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-THREE ❜

TWENTY-THREE

JUNGKOOK sighed, looking at the women who kept staring at him as if he was the last slice of pizza. He shook hands with people he met and barely knew, and listened to you saying shits about them, as if they were Gods.

Mrs Jeon, who had been watching the two of you from upstairs, smirked. "Today will be their last day together." She muttered and looked at the glass of wine in her hand, "What is it that I can't do?" She asked with a sly smile lingering on her face.

You snatched the glass of wine from his hands, "All you do is drink, you should stop now." He sighed, nodding his head as he sat quietly.

You kept the glass away, fidgeting with your fingers under the table.

"Can't I leave?" You asked Jungkook, who shook his head. "No, I need company and you're my PA." You sighed and licked your lips.

"Why do they even bother dancing?" He muttered while looking at the couples dance. You hummed along with him, "Shit." He muttered, looking at Jieun,

You turned to him in confusion, "What did you say?" He stood up, taking your hand, "Let's dance before some random girl asks me out." He said, grinning, "But I thought your girlfriend was also he-" He pulled you with him on the stage,

"Just save me this time." He whispered to you, sliding his arms around your waist as he pulled you closer. You sighed and nodded your head, "Your girlfriend was here though." You mumbled, which he totally ignored.

He moved along the rhythm, before looking around, "I think he's calling you." He said, you looked back to see Taehyung waving at you.

"I'll come back, you go and meet him." He muttered and walked away, leaving you alone.

Jungkook walked away from the stage, "Gosh, what is this woman even planning?" He muttered while trying to get away from Jieun.

You walked to Taehyung, who was holding onto a glass of whiskey. He extended the glass towards you, and you quickly shook your head,

"Come on, just this once." He pouted, you smelled the liquor and shook your head, "For me." You sighed, taking the glass from his hand as you quickly drank it.

"How's everything going?" He asked, you didn't know why, but you took another glass and drank the alcohol, Taehyung didn't stop you though.

"Everything's fine," You sighed. "I'm tired." He tried taking the bottle but your hands were fast, you snatched the bottle and gulped down the alcohol. "Stop stop drinking so much, I only asked you for one glass." He said, trying to take the bottle away from you.

Jungkook sighed and licked his lips, debating whether he should get out of the toilet or not.

He heard many people get out, and in the end, decided to come out.

He sneaked out of the toilet, and was about to walk the other way when he suddenly bumped into you.

"Jia, what are you doing here?" He asked, you giggled. "Taehyung left, so I came to find you. Mr Jeon, how're you feeling?" He creased his brows, "Are you drunk, Jia?" You licked your lips, stumbling behind as you held onto the wall for support.

"No, I'm fone." He smile weirdly. "You are drunk, I'll drop you off at home." He said, moving forward, but you held onto his shoulder and pulled him back, he frowned and held your shoulders.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" You asked him, staring into his eyes,

He raised his brows in confusion, "What do you mean?" You laughed lightly. "Don't you love me anymore?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He stiffened, "You're drunk Jia, you should go ho-" You shook your head, "Y-You don't understand, the problem is that you always leave, whether I may be beautiful, or not." You laughed.

He noticed people around, and sighed.

He pulled you away from the area and into one of the hotel rooms, "Jia, what's gotten into you?" He asked, trying to get your hands off him.

He stopped when he noticed tears in your eyes, "Don't you love me?" You asked again. "We're divo-"

"Why?"

He stayed silent, "Why did we divorce? You don't love me, you don't like me?" He wanted to yell, but he couldn't.

"No." You laughed, tears falling down. You held onto his shirt, "Tell me you're lying," Your voice came out as a whisper. He shook his head, "I-I'm not." You shook your head,

"You're hesitating, you love me, don't y-" He cut you off, "No! I don't love you!" He yelled, causing you to flinch.

You wiped your tears, fighting back a sob as you nodded. "Sorry, I wasn't a good wife to you." His eyes softened, he took a step back,

"Do you hate me?" He stayed silent, looking down at the floor.

"You sure do, am I that disgusti-"

He pushed you against the nearest wall, his lips meeting yours. He intertwined your fingers with his, wrapping your arms around his neck, he felt a sting in his heart, tears falling down his eyes.