❪F O R T Y-T H R E E❫

EDITED

FORTY-THREE

JUNGKOOK looked at his mother with sad eyes while sitting on the chair. The judge had his hands closed together as he sighed. The whole court room was in silence, waiting for the final decision of the judge.

It had been two weeks, no one even knew how they passed, like anything. You and Jungkook didn't see each other since that day, he knew you hated him, he knew it an act, he could clearly see the utter disgust you had for him in your eyes.

He sighed dryly, hearing the faint sounds of reporters yelling his name in the back. "Mrs Jeon, you have committed several crimes. Having illegal drugs for five years, and taking over Mascot Corporation."

The woman grunted under the handcuffs, "That's a lie!" She yelled, making the others present in the hall whisper to each other.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly as he looked down at his lap, tears running down his eyes. He gripped his jeans tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"We have evidence." The hall turned silent when the player started, playing the recording Yoongi made while meeting her.

"That Yoongi!" She growled.

"Other than that, Mr Jeon himself, claims that you have forced him to do things against his will, under the influence of drugs."

The mother shot her head towards her son, "You?" She whispered, tears filling her eyes as she looked towards her son.

"Regarding this case,"

"Mom! Let's go on that swing!" Jungkook said, running towards the swings. His mother followed her, "Don't run, you might get hurt." She said, a smile on her face.

"You'll be given penalty of,"

"Mom! Let's not fight anymore." Jungkook grinned, giving the rise to his mother. Mrs Jeon smiled lightly, "Alright, but remember to take your medicines when you go to US, okay?" She patted his head lightly.

"Ten years of imprisonment, and charged $1,100,000."

The voice echoed in Jungkook's head, as the judge banged his wooden hammer against the table, the woman yelled as she resisted the touch of cops dragging her away.

It's over, finally.

He's free.

Jungkook didn't open his eyes even when his mother was dragged away from him brutally.

"Jungkook!" The mother called her son, pointing towards the scenery. "Are you happy?" She asked, Jungkook grinned and nodded his head, his eyes shining in the light of the Eiffel Tower.

*

You turned the TV off, closing your eyes tightly. She's gone, finally.

You weren't happy, you weren't sad, you felt nothing. You closed your eyes tightly, gripping the photo of your dead father tightly.

"Is this good?" You mumbled, wiping the few tears that left your eyes.