❪ E L E V E N❫

EDITED

❛  ELEVEN ❜

ELEVEN

YOU glanced around, before looking back at Jungkook who was eating and drinking nonstop. You managed to stop people from taking pictures, but it was only getting harder.

You walked over to him after he was finished. His head hung low as he snored, "Mr Jeon, let's go." He looked up at you, eyes shining in the lights. He got up, stumbling as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, you managed to hold him up.

You walked him out of the shop after paying, "Hey Jia!" He yelled, his breath stinking of alcohol. "Let's go home." He sang while giggling. You nodded, "You're going ho-" He cut you off by shaking his head.

You threw him in the backseat on the car, rubbing your arms as you looked at the driver. "Get him hom-" You were cut off again when Jungkook pulled you closer. The driver cleared his throat.

"I meant our home."

Jungkook hiccuped, staring at your face, you gave him no emotion, pushing him away slightly. "Mr Jeon, you're drunk." He shook his head, holding your shoulders tightly. "I'm not drunk, I'm sober." You rolled your eyes. "Mr Jeon, ple-" He cut you off by tightening his grip around your shoulders. He looked at you with sad eyes.

"Jia, you don't love me?" You yelped in pain, the driver looked at the two of you in worry, trying to help you when Jungkook growled at him. "It's time for you to go home." He said, gritting his teeth.

"I'm having a conversation with my wife." The driver looked at you, not moving one bit.

You turned to him, "It's okay, go home. I'll handle him." He nodded, hesitating a bit but left anyway.

"Mr Jeon-" Jungkook laughed, wrapping his arms around your waist as he tried to kiss you, "Jungkook!" You finally yelled, pushing him away as you sighed, rubbing your forehead when you noticed your shaking hands.

You locked the car to prevent anyone to see this scene. "I'll drop you home. Please don't pull any scene here." You told him, pointing your fingers at him.

He glanced at your shaking hands, lightly holding your hand. "Are you afraid of me?" He asked in a slow voice, his eyes filled with sadness. "You're acting like a psychopath, who wouldn't be scared?" You asked, pushing your anxiety at the back of your head.

He shook his head, "No. You're scared." You gritted your teeth. His eyes filled with tears, he leaned closer to you, patting your head lightly.

"Why are you afraid? I won't hurt you." You looked into his eyes, no sympathy in your eyes. "Mr Jeon, you're my boss, you should control yourself." You told him.

He looked down at your lips, "I don't care as long as I can be with you." His arm snaked around your waist, pulling you closer, "You're not gonna stop?" You asked him, anger burning in your mind.

He shook his head, a sad smile on his lips as he leaned closer to you.

He pushed you against the seat, leaning closer to your lips. "Mr Jeon, I'm warning you." You said, glaring at him.

Your eyes blinked when you felt a tear drop on your cheek, he was crying. He was crying.

You scoffed, "One more time." He muttered, "Just this once." Your eyes softened, this was one of the most annoying feeling you ever had, you didn't know if it was sympathy or not.

You sighed, one time, just one time.

You shut your eyes tightly, feeling his lips press against yours.

You could feel your hand beating fast as you stayed still, not able to move, he smiled sadly, tears running down his face.

What was this feeling?