❪T H I R T Y-F I V E❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTY-FIVE ❜

THIRTY-FIVE

YOU stared at the ring in your finger, shining under the lights of your room. You sighed loudly, looking up. Your mind was filled with thoughts, is it alright? Will people question and judge you? How about..

You?

You batted your lashes, feeling the sudden urge to throw-up. You ran to the washroom, eyes closing at the bitterness of your mouth, tears filled your eyes. You sighed loudly, washing your face.

You stared at the mirror. "You're totally fucked up sister." You said in the mirror, rolling your eyes as you scoffed, looking down at your stomach. "I'm still young, why do I have to suffer so much? Goddamit!" You groaned, running a hand through your hair.

"I shouldn't have said yes to Taehyung! My life is such an asshole! I hate everyone! Now I need a fucking pregnancy test! I'm gonna lose my shit soon!"

You sighed, batting your eyes as you got your bag and walked out of the house, locking it behind.

You tied your hair in a ponytail, walking to the elevator, feeling the itchy and irritating feeling build up inside you, it felt like you needed to punch a few people.

You groaned, digging your face in your palms as you held back your anger, you didn't even know why you were angry.

*

Taehyung stared blankly at the wall in front of him, a pillow clutched between his arms as he batted his lashes slowly.

"Am I happy?" He asked himself, he knew that Jungkook still loved you, he knew he was snatching someone else's love, but he didn't feet regretful, he felt nothing.

Sighing loudly, he loosened his grip around the pillow, leaning back in the couch. "Kim Jia, you don't even have to change your name to marry me, we already share the name last name." He grinned lightly, shaking his head.

Even after multiple reminders from people here and there, Taehyung didn't dare to share the news of him marrying you in public.

"Yes, I'll marry you."

Your words repeated in his mind again and again, he was happy, but then he was having second thoughts. He did like you, but the thought of you being his lover never passed his mind, until he was in the hospital, he missed you, that counts as love, right?

His thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing rapidly. He tsked and walked towards the door sloppily, opening the door to be met with an angry SeokJin, huffing in anger.

"Sir-" SeokJin raised his hand, stopping his secretary behind him pause, before she sighed. "What are you trying to do?" SeokJin asked the man in front of him, his hands, almost on their own, moving to grab Taehyung's collar.

Sanha, SeokJin's secretary panicked, moving between them as she pulled SeokJin back by his waist, "Mr Kim! Stop it!" She yelled, eyes wide as she stood in front of him, shaking her head.

SeokJin glanced down at him, scoffing towards Taehyung, who had a plain face on, "What are you doing here, Jin hyung?" He asked, making SeokJin scoff as he ran a hand through his blonde hair.

"Are you men dumb or what? Why are you stealing someone else's love, Kim Taehyung!?"

Taehyung flinched just a bit, the look in SeokJin's eyes was fire, he was breathing heavily in anger. The moment he heard the marriage news from Namjoon he practically ran from his office, Sanha had no option but to follow him.

Taehyung shoved his hands on his pockets, shrugging towards SeokJin. "Please, she's not Jungkook's property, move on." He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Before SeokJin could say anything, Sanha yelled at him. "You're such a spoiled brat! Learn some manners!" She said, rolling her eyes as she turned to SeokJin, who gave her a blank face.

"Calm down." The short woman said, rubbing SeokJin's arms.
"I am calm." SeokJin grinned at her.

Taehyung scoffed, "Then get out, I don't need y-"

Sanha gasped as SeokJin's fist landed on Taehyung's face, still grinning,

"I'm calm and angry."