❪E I G H T❫

EDITED

❛ EIGHT ❜

EIGHT

YOU were quite impressed by Jungkook's skills, the women were literally drooling over him, but it's good, atleast he has a nice face like Taehyung to persuade them, the deal seemed successful, and you had made a perfect date for dinner with your friend, Hoseok.

After the meeting was over, you could feel Jungkook's stare at you, of course he expected you to praise him, you always did that when he was successful in a meeting, but he never gave you the attention a woman needs, so why would you?

He scoffed silently, and you ignored it, "What now?" He asked, loosening his tie to let himself breathe. "Lunch with Mrs Song," You said while walking with him, "Lunch? At five in the noon?" He asked with a scoff, you glanced at him and cleared your throat. "That's what she says," You said.

"Tsk, don't do that."

You said with narrowed brows and stopped him from taking his tie off completely, you fixed his tie quickly and licked your lips, "I have a girlfriend," You glanced at him who entered the car with a dull face.

You entered the car from the other side and ignored his words, why did he even tell you about his girlfriend, "I said I have a girlfriend." He repeated, making the driver glance over at you through the mirror before he started the car.

You grinned awkwardly, "Mr Jeon, what do you expect me to do?" He cleared his throat, "I'm just saying that I have a girlfriend so you don't start flirting." You looked at him in disbelief, trying not to scoff at his words.

"I'm sorry, but I have no intention to flirt with you,"

You replied quickly, he ran a hand through his brown hair and turned to you, "Really? Ms Kim, you do flirt, you touch me without my permission." You blinked your eyes slowly, "Mr Jeon, it's a part of my job, but if it bothers you, then I'll st-" He raised his hand to stop you.

"No need, I can't stop a worker from doing her job."

He said and fixed his suit, trying to act cool, but inside he was screaming at himself for saying that. You looked outside the window, narrowing your brows as you gripped your pad.

He was acting really weird and nosy, he was never like that when you two were married, he totally ignored your presence and signals, no matter how hard you tried to communicate with him, he practically made you his personal made,

He even avoided seeing your face and talking to you, as if you were the most ugly and disgusting thing on Earth.

But now, most of the time he calls you and texts you, he even apologises. His changes were weird for you, maybe it was because of media, or maybe you leaving his house hurt his pride.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the car stopping to a halt, you got off and quickly went to get Jungkook, you opened the door and waited for him to come out. "Mr Jeon?" You called him when he didn't come out, and realised that he was asleep.

You looked around to see if his sleeping face was captured by any camera, it would be highly embarrassing if people get to know that he's asleep while meeting a really great chairwoman in the country.

You cleared your throat and moved a bit in front of hide his figure and called him again, "Mr Jeon?" You bit your lips. "Jungkook, wake up." You shook his a bit, he just wouldn't get up.

At last you gave up, you had to do that, "Forget what I will say," The driver looked at you, nodding.

"Darling, get up."

You said through a smile, patting his cheeks lovingly, he groaned. "No," He sang, grinning.

For a split second, your heart was beating fast, but you shrugged it off and cleared your throat, "Mr Jeon, please wake up." He opened his eyes slowly, looking up at you.

He realised that he was in public and quickly fixed his posture, getting out of the car.

You gripped the door handle tightly after closing it and thought,

"Annoying brat."