❪F O R T Y-N I N E❫

EDITED

❛ FORTY-NINE❜

FORTY-NINE

YOUR eyes widened, you looked at Taehyung in shock, tears filling your eyes as you looked into his sad ones. Him too? He's leaving too? He used to say he loved you, what happened to that?

"W-What?" You asked him in a whisper, he wiped his tears. "I'm sorry for lying, but I'm your cousin, Kim Jia." He said, wiping his tears as he, once again, got back to his blank face.

"What are you talking about?" You asked him, knitting your brows in confusion. "I lied about everything, every fucking thing."

His eyes closed as he looked down, "I'm sorry." He said, lips trembling as tears ran down his eyes.

"You're lying, aren't you?" You chuckled dryly, hitting his shoulder. "No." He said, looking up at you. "Taehyung, tell me that's a lie." You said, tears falling down your eyes. "No, I'm not." He shook his head.

"Why?" You asked him, making him look up. "Why did you lie?!" You yelled, tears running down your face as you looked at him in anger.

You didn't understand what you were feeling, you wanted to hide, you wanted to run away from things, you wanted to be free from everything and everyone.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, tears running down his eyes as he frowned. "Why did you lie to me?!" You yelled in anger, holding onto his collar.

"I couldn't lose you." He mumbled, "But now I realise, how much of a fool I was." He said, smiling, "Don't forgive me, but I'm sorry, we're not meant to be." You cried, he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly.

"Jia," He said, moving closer to your ear. "Marry Jungkook." You froze, looking up. "W-What?" You asked in disbelief. "I know you love him, forget about everything, you love him, go to him." He said while smiling. "But-" He shook his head,

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, his hands falling by his side as he left the room, leaving you alone.

You cried, looking down to the floor as you gripped your ring in fear, lips trembling in anxiety. "Damned bastards." You gritted your teeth, your eyes felt heavy and puffy, you felt weary and worn-out.

"I'm done." You muttered, taking the ring off as you threw it across the room, the impact of the ring hitting the large mirror set in the corner of the room created a loud sound, you licked your lips and chuckled, "I'm done with these shits." You muttered, looking for your phone as you bit your lips down.

As soon as you saw your phone, you picked it up with trembling hands and stormed out of the room,

Again, again, freaking again!

You halted to a stop, seeing him. Jungkook gave you an amused look, seeing your tears, "Jia, what's wrong?" He asked softly, tilting his head. Your heart swelled, lips trembling as you just stared at him blankly, not being able to say anything.

"He lied."

I mumbled, looking down, my heart felt broken, as if I'm destined to be alone, lonely. He knitted his brows, "Who?" He asked, taking a step forward,

"Kim Taehyung!" I yelled with tears flowing down my eyes. "He is my cousin, the cousin I hated to death!" I cried, "W-What?" He asked in confusion,

"He says he won't marry me." I told him, chuckling, "That asshole says he won't marry me." He took another step forward, gripping my hand,

I looked up at him,

"Come with me."

*

Taehyung clutched into his chest, sitting on the chair. "We apologise for the inconvenience, but due to some personal reasons, the wedding ceremony held today is cancelled, I hope you all enjoyed your time, now please, I urge you all to leave."

The speaker spoke through the microphone, making the people whisper amongst themselves while eyeing Taehyung.

I heard his bride ran away.

I thought he had high standards.

What did he even do?

He must be an asshole.

Wow, I'm quite surprised, I didn't expect this from the Kims.

The words weren't harsh to him, they were all true. "What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi gritted his teeth as he stood in front of Taehyung with an annoyed face.

"I-I don't know what had gotten into me, but I realised; I was wrong." Taehyung stuttered out, biting his lips as he held back his tears.

"What the hell?" Yoongi asked in frustration, gripping Soyeon's hand tightly. "Jungkook." Taehyung muttered,

"He should marry her, not me."

He said, "Wh-Where's he?" Taehyung got up, looking around the place with eager eyes. "I don't know." Yoongi replied, knitting his brows. Soyeon looked up in confusion.

"Stop your nonsense." Taehyung laughed.

Suddenly, Namjoon burst into the hall, panting,

"T-They're both gone!"

[A/N NOTE]

Happy Birthday to our sunshine Hoseok-ah! Remember that you are the most handsome man and the best dancer in the world!!♡♥♡