❪ F I F T E E N ❫

EDITED

❛ FIFTEEN ❜

FIFTEEN

THE meeting was over, you walked behind Jungkook whose hands were clasped behind his back, he seemed deep in thoughts when he sighed loudly, stopping momentarily, before he started walking again.

You raised your brows, "Mr Jeon, is something wrong?" He hummed and looked back at you, an amused look on his face as he shook his head.

"No, I'm alright," He rubbed his eyes, smiling lightly as he walked to his office, you stopped in front of him, "There's no work left now, you should go home, you look tired."

He stared at you, before nodding. You didn't expect him to agree with you because he never really did, you smiled and walked ahead of him. "The driver's on a holiday, I'll drive you home." You said, making him nod again.

Jungkook's heart felt heavy, he couldn't focus, he couldn't understand the feeling he was having, it was hurt, he felt like hiding under his sheets and never coming back to this world.

He sighed in vain, "I think I'm gonna have a holiday on my birthday." He muttered, before slapping himself to reality, "Nope. Birthdays can wait, work can't."

You, who has been listening to him, felt a bit sad, he looked sad and upset that his birthday was forgotten by everyone- even you.

You opened the car for him, he got inside with his head hanging low. "I.." He stopped, shaking his head. You raised your brows as he shook his head with sad eyes,

"Nothing, let's go."

You sat inside and started the car, his house was not that far from the office though, so it wasn't a burden to drive him home.

"Since its your birthday, you sold come late and rest at home. I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude and bossy-" He shook his head, "It's okay."

You grinned, "So how about coming and five and leaving at eight?" He looked up with wide eyes, "Jia, I can't afford to waste my whole day."

You were kind of shocked when he called you by your name, but shrugged it off. "I'll clear things, your schedule is clear too."

He thought for a while, "Are you sure?" He asked, making you nod. "I'm sure." He grinned lightly,

"Thanks then, I guess." You laughed lightly. "Don't you have anything to say to me?" He asked, making you shake you head,

The large doors to his house opened automatically after recognising the car, your eyes stopped at a feminine figure, standing in front of his doorsteps.

"Oh," Jungkook looked shocked. "That's my girlfriend." You bit your lips, feeling weird at the mention of his girlfriend.

He got off, "Bye, Ms Kim." You nodded with a smile, and watched him march to his girlfriend as he wrapped an arm around her, his eyes shining with excitement at her sight.

After leaving his house, you felt a weird feeling in your chest, and heaved a sigh in frustration,

What is this feeling seriously?