i.

E X P L A N A T I O N

•••••••

First if all, thank you so much for all the support you've given me. I really am thankful to you guys.

[And sorry to those who thought this was a bonus chapter]

Jungkook

A famous and well-known business man, he had everything he wanted. Unlike others, he was a kind and nice man. When he met Kim Jia, he didn't even realise when they became friends, and when he fell in love with her. When they got married, he was happy with everything, until his mother's secret of why they got married was revealed. He never wanted to let her go, but had to because of his mother's threats, which led to their divorce. When he got a chance to see her again, not as a husband, but as a boss, he couldn't help but accept him. He could never move on, but knew he had to. So he took this meeting as a last gift, and when he was ready, he left. He didn't deny saying goodbye, he didn't deny her wedding when she told him when she was pregnant. And most importantly, he didn't snatch her biggest happiness, Soyeon. After loosing everything, he dreams, he forgives and forgets, he apologises. Maybe it was destiny that they met, and loved.

Jia

After the trauma of being physically and mentally abused by her husband, Jia was more than happy to have been divorced to him. The time she spent being pregnant was the worst, yet most beautiful. She finally decided to have a well settled job, and that's how she came to meet Kim Taehyung. But one thing she never realised, is that he was her cousin, the most hated one. The bully and whom she never liked, while he liked her a lot, but the relation they had was the only threat to his love. When she meets her ex-husband, she feels confused whether she still loves him or not. However, she can't stop her heart whenever he calls her When Taehyung confesses, she, in order to totally forget him. She feels broken when she gets to know the reason for her family's misery is Jungkook, all she has left is hate. Her heart breaks even more when she knows that the real reason is his mother, the guilt was eating her slowly, so, to not hurt him anymore, she says a final goodbye to him. When on her wedding day Taehyung says the truth, she felt empty, she leaves without any notice so that she can move on, only to be held back by Jungkook's unexpected accident. The sincerity in his eyes held her back, and so she decided to forgive him.

Taehyung

Being successful, Taehyung never lacked anything, he was a goofy and nice man. After the job he gave to Jia, he learns that she's his long lost love, and he can't help but be selfish. He lied about his identity so he could be with her. Her presence was precious to him. He hates it when Jungkook comes back into her life, but he couldn't gold him back even then. When Jungkook and Jia get too close, he gets afraid and decided to confess his feelings, with a secret hidden deep inside his heart. He never realises that his love was at the peak of a lie that even he couldn't unsee. He lives in guilt, and decides that he wouldn't hurt her feelings. He was ready to face any of her reactions to his lie when he tells her, when he already knew she would leave him.

Jungkook's Mother

After the death of her husband, she feels empty and heartbroken. In order to forget her great misery, she starts taking drugs, despite knowing the addiction. She feels angry to see people as successful as her, and decides to destroy them. She makes her son marry a girl, and uses them to destroy her family, she never realised her mistakes, she never forgot nor forgave, and that's what led her to the great punishment.

Abusive Ceo is a portrait(able) example to show you that sometimes the lies need to come into light in order to face the reality,

Living an alternate life is useless, we need to accept our reality.

Love comes from patience.

We must wait patiently.

°°°°°°°

I hope this answered some of your questions.

Happy Birthday to Min Suga! Let's all live a long, long life!