❪T H I R T Y-S I X❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTY-SIX ❜

THIRTY-SIX

You stared at the pregnancy test in front of you, groaning as you placed it on the side of the sink, you bit your lips, resting your hands on the sides of the sink as you closed your eyes tightly, sighing.

"I'm done." You muttered, wrapping the test back in the foil wrap and washed your hands as you walked out of the toilet, slamming the door behind you.

You looked down at your stomach, pinching the bridge of your nose, "There's no way I'm aborting, I'll tell Taehyung." You sighed, nodding to yourself.

"Am I being unbelievable?" You asked yourself, sitting on the couch. "For wanting to tell Taehyung, I'm sure he'll not marry me after getting to know that I'm pregnant, it's done, I'm gonna be fired." You mumbled, rolling your eyes.

The doorbell rang, causing you to get up.

You opened the door to be met with a blank faced Yoongi, your brows raised as you bowed lightly, "Sir, what're you doing here?" You asked him, your brows knitting together,

Yoongi was Taehyung's long term client, he has been helping the company too, so you knew him pretty well.

Yoongi grinned, "Today I'm not here to talk businnes, Jia." You batted your lashes in confusion, "Ah, come in." You stepped aside, allowing him to come in.

He sat on the couch, looking around. You walked to the kitchen, "What would you have, coffee?" You asked him, he lightly shook his head, "Nothing, I have to talk to you about something important."

You walked back to the couch, sitting across from him, "What is it?" You asked him, smiling lightly.

"I," He looked at you straight in the eyes, a dark look in his eyes,

"I want to talk to you about Jungkook."

*

Jungkook sneezed, sniffing as he turned to his laptop, the office was not that much of a mess since Taehyung was coming back today, he watched as the helper placed his belongings in the black box, picking it up and leaving the door.

The door opened again, another helper came in and started putting Taehyung's things back on their place. Taehyung walked in, his cheek swollen as he turned to Jungkook, smiling.

Jungkook raised his brows at the sight of his swollen cheek, "Have you finally decided to punch yourself?" He chuckled, shaking his head as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Well, not really." Taehyung laughed along with him.

"If you dare to tell this marriage shit to Jungkook, I'll personally come and choke you."

SeokJin's words repeated in Taehyung's mind, guilt filling his throat as he looked at Jungkook, whose eyes were stuck on the helpers. "Did you see something on internet about me?" He asked the man.

Jungkook glanced at him, before shrugging. "No." Taehyung sighed, "I'm sure you'll hear something from her soon." He continued, turning on his steps, ready to check the rest of the departments.

"Her? Who's her?" Jungkook asked him in confusion, brows knitted together as he eyed Taehyung.

Taehyung licked his lips, turning to give Jungkook a sad smile,

"You know her well, Jeon."

*

Your throat went dry, eyes widening as you stared at Yoongi in surprise. He, however, seemed calm while talking about your ex.

"What? Mr Jeon?" Your lips tugged downwards, he nodded his head slowly, "Only if you don't kick me out for mentioning him." He chuckled. You smiled lightly and shook your head, "No way."

He crossed his legs,

"So, I'm getting straight to the point. Do you still love him?" Your body froze, you gulped and stared back at Yoongi. "Si-" He cut you off, "Yoongi." You nodded your head.

"Right. Yoongi, I'm no longer his wife, we're through, and either way, I'm getting married."

You muttered the last part, eyes falling to the ring in your hand. "I asked you if you still love him." You bit your lips. "Does it matter?" Yoongi stayed silent for a second.

"Yes it does. If you're afraid I'll tell about your feelings to anyone, don't be. I have come here today with a really clear mind."

You sighed, clutching the sides of your top,

"I have no idea myself, I don't know if I'm happy with this marriage or not, I don't know if I," You paused, sighing,

"Still love him or not."

Yoongi licked his lips. "I know you do, it's clear." He stood up, "I came here to tell you, that no matter what people say or do, you should do what your heart and mind says, alright?" He grinned, walking to the front door.

You followed him, as he was about to walk out, you stopped him. "I'm pregnant."

His hand dropped from the handle of the door, he turned around to look at you with a smile. "Should I say congratulations?" You sighed,

"Yoongi, what should I do?"

Tears filled your eyes, "I'm tired of this, I don't know what to do." Your voice trembled.

He walked closer to you, "Is it his child?" You nodded, closing your eyes. "Then tell him." Your eyes widened,

"Tell Jungkook first, he deserves to know about it." Your eyes dropped to the floor.

"If you think of me as a friend, then this is the best thing to do." His hand hesitantly reached out to pat your head, he grinned.

"Alright?"

You nodded your head at him, sighing.

"Good, now I'll leave, I have a lot to do." He said before turning around and leaving the house.

You looked down at your feet, "Tell Jungkook?" You questioned, nodding your head lightly,

"I'll do it."

You walked back to the living room area and got your handbag, walking out of the house after locking it.