❪T H I R T Y❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTY❜

THIRTY

JUNGKOOK sighed and glanced at your sleeping form, a frown on his face. Your words kept repeating in his mind, he couldn't believe you could say that you hated him.

He gulped when you groaned, your eyes opening as you glanced at him who was standing a feet apart. You looked around, before glaring at him. You got up quickly,

"Move." You gritted your teeth at him, he shook his head, "No, you can't leave. You have to listen." You scoffed, "What is there to listen? That you love me? I don't believe that, and I won't even if the whole world tells me." You shook your head, trying to walk past him.

He gripped your forearm, pulling you back. "I do love you, I have always di-" You cut him off, "Then why did you divorce me, and why did you abuse me?" He froze at your question.

"I have things I can't tell you." He said, "Why can't you? Is it so hard to answer if you love me or not?" He shook his head, "It's not tha-" You laughed and shook your head at him, "You're nothing more than a past time for me. That's what you said," You pointed at him.

He sighed, looking down as he closed his eyes. "I-I," He stuttered, not able to look up at you,

"You're just another asshole." You said, knitting your brows together. "You're a damned liar, all you did and do is lie."

His hands reached out to hold onto your shoulders tightly as he pulled you closer to him, glaring at you. "Why is it so hard for you to believe me?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

You glared back at him, "Because you're unbelievable, you can't work everything the way you want Jungkook!" You yelled, pushing him away, he stumbled back, hands falling by his side.

"I," You paused, closing your eyes as you heaved a long breath, looking at him straight in the eyes,

"Don't love you."

His eyes twitched as he closed his hands in tight fists, "Get out." He said, pointing at the door, "Out!" You flinched, scoffing as you took you glared at him and tried to walk past him.

He gripped your wrist, "Take those damned heels of yours." You grinned and looked at him, "You can have that, lover boy."

You got out of his grip, tears falling out of your eyes as you walked out of the room.

Jungkook stared at the space in front of him, a sigh leaving his mouth, followed by a tear. "I should really.. Just leave." He bit his lips, wiping his tears as he nodded to himself, swallowing the tight knot in his throat.

"She just left barefoot."

You sighed, rubbing your eyes as you stood in front of Taehyung's house. You couldn't go to your house since Soyeon will get worried about you,

Without hesitation, you rang the doorbell. "Jia?" Taehyung opened the door, brows raised as he stared down at you. You grinned at him, before it dropped and you sighed, he moved to a side and pulled you inside, closing the door.

You sat on the couch, staring at the table in front of you. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, bending down to look at you.

You batted your lashes and shook your head, "I don't know. Do you think I love Jungkook?" He stiffened at your question, licking his lips nervously, "W-Why would you ask me that?" He asked, brows knitting together as he stared at you in confusion,

"I'm just asking, because I don't know. Everything is so complicated and tiring, I just don't know how to deal with things anymore."

He sat on the floor in front of you, holding your hand. "Are you alright? What made you think about this?" You sighed, "Forget about it." You said and smiled lightly, "Your eyes are red, you cried, right?" He asked and lightly rubbed the area under your eyes.

You shook his hands off, shaking your head. "No, it's alright." He pinched your nose, "You shouldn't worry about those things, you have many men who love you." You glanced at him, "What?"

He cleared his throat, you smiled and raised your brows, "You like me?" He shot his head up at you, batting his lashes, his lips trembled as he looked around, you chuckled at his nervousness, he looked up at you, slowly smiling,

"Yes, I do."