❪T W E N T Y-F I V E❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-FIVE ❜

TWENTY-FIVE

TAEHYUNG grinned while looking at the white familiar door to your apartment, a memory of when you first took him to your apartment came into his mind, causing his grin to widen even more.

-FLASHBACK-

Taehyung sniffled, rubbing his red and puffy eyes. "Mr Ki-" You suddenly barged in, "I'm sorry I didn't kn-" You stopped when you noticed his crystal tears.

Worry rushes you as you walked over to him, placing the pad on the table, it has been only two days since you started working in this company, everything was still complicated, but your nice boss took care of you.

He looked at you with a shocked face, "What's wrong? Why're you crying?" You asked him, taking out your red handkerchief to wipe his tears, he stared into your eyes, sobbing as he held onto your hand,

"S-Saerin broke up with me." Your brows creased, Saerin was his long term girlfriend, he was certainly in love with her. "Why?" You asked him, he squeezed your hand, shaking his head. "She said she found someone better." You sighed and patted his head.

"It's alright. You'll get thousands of Saerins out there, don't cry over such a girl who left you, alright?" You explained, a grin forming on your face. He looked down at your stomach, "Is it asleep?" He asked, rubbing his runny nose as he pointed towards your stomach,

You laughed lightly, "Maybe?" He grinned, giggling lightly.

He was a pure child, he didn't understand the rules of this world, he was eagerly waiting for the little being to come into this world.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Taehyung knocked on the door, "Coming!" He heard a manly voice, as Jimin rushed to open the door, wearing a pink apron that belonged to you, he saw Namjoon trailing behind, "Who is it Jiminie?" He looked at Taehyung, smiling.

"Tae, where were you?"

Taehyung understood you weren't home and laughed, "Dying in the hospital, I got discharged yesterday morning and decided to meet Jia, but she isn't here, so here you go." He said and pushed the bouquet of roses in Jimin's hand,