❪F I F T Y❫

EDITED

❛ FIFTY ❜

FIFTY

YOU stared at the bottle of beer in front of you, not being able to get why Jungkook brought you to a bar. You glanced at him, he looked back at you, smiling.

"Why here?" I asked him, my voice cracking. "Why? You don't wanna have alcohol?" He asked, a hint of disappointment on his face. I chuckled and shook my head, "I can't drink, I'm pregnant idiot." His face turned blank, "Oh, right." He nodded, "So, what exactly happened?" He asked,

"Well, he just came to me and said that he's my cousin, Kim Taehyung and that he can't marry me. He said he lied because he didn't wanted to.. Loose me." I mumbled, rolling my eyes, "Nothing else?" He asked, I glanced at him, shrugging,

"Nope."

He gave me a glance, "So, you want to go back to him?" He asked with hesitance, "No." I said out loud, that may be the worst and best thing I've ever said. "But what about-" He cut me off, waving his hand in the air,

"Namjoon will take car of Soyeon." You gave him an amused look, "What? Is there someone else you can think of?" He asked, brows raised. Yoy shook your head, grinning. "Then, where do you want to go?" He asked, you sighed, "I don't know."

"Let's go to my house." He suddenly spoke up, resting his head on the table. You looked up at him, brows raising, "Really? You're still taking me in?" You joked, chuckling,

"Of course, I'll always do."

*

He turned the switch on, the lights flickered open, you saw various files and folders on the table, as well as bottles of alcohol.

You gave him a disgusted look, "What's all this? You live like an early human." He chuckled, "I don't have a beautiful wife to clean my house." He wiggled his brows.

You smiled, "I can find you one."

He shrugged, "No need." He shoved his hands in his pockets, "Aren't you tired?" He asked, "No." You replied, rubbing your eyes. "I'm not tired."

He sighed. "I don't have an extra room for you to stay in, you can sleep in mine. I'll sleep on the co-" You waved your hand in the air. "Nah, you can sleep with me."

His eyes widened, "W-What?" He asked. "I'm not talking about that. You pervert!" You hit his shoulder. He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head, "Forget it."

You walked to the staircase, "I can't go up." You said, knitting your brows. "Then take your heels off." You sighed, "I can't bend over, I get pain easily." You shrugged.

He ruffled his hair, bending down to take the heels off. He threw them behind, getting up.

"Now?" You sighed, "It's too heavy so I gues-" He groaned, bending to pick you up.

"Woah-" Your eyes widened, "I didn't ask you for that." You said, he walked upstairs, "Oh really? It didn't look like that though." He said.

He used his leg to open the door to his room and put you down. "Thanks." You muttered, looking around.

"Gross, it's so dirty." You said, turning to him. He quickly removed the sweaty shirts from the bed, "I didn't know I'll have a runaway bride in my house." He said, tilting his head.

You laughed, "Well now you do." You said, walking to the bed as you laid down, sighing.

He turned the lights off, plopping beside you. "Aren't you going to take a bath or something?" You asked him, he shrugged, "No, I'm too tired."

You watched as he pulled the blanket over his body, throwing another one towards you,

"You know, you're acting weird." You told him, shifting on the mattress. He stayed quiet, not replying.

"Is something wrong?" You asked worriedly, knitting your brows. "Why do you think so?" He asked quietly,

"Well usually, you would act touchy with me, you know, like you're kind of aggressive and all manly when y-"

He rolled over, hugging you. He snuggled into your neck, your eyes widened in shock. "I don't want to do that anymore, I'm tired of that." He muttered,

"You will ignore me either way, you won't come back," Your eyes softened at his statement, before he said something else,

"You won't love me back."