❪ T W E L V E ❫

EDITED

❛ TWELVE ❜

TWELVE

───────•••───────

무작위 과거❞

ANOTHER day of silence and fear, even though it was morning, it always dark in his house, he lived in darkness, he was fearless- and most importantly, he was your husband.

Today was Sunday, so Jungkook was home. As usual you made him breakfast and sat beside him until he was done. He turned to you, "Aren't you tired?" His voice was dark, causing the hair on your back to raise in fear.

You shook your head lightly, "No." Your voice was little, filled with fear. He nodded, "I am," You stood up and walked behind him, massaging his shoulders. He stared into air while tapping his long fingers against the glass table. "Isn't this house too empty for you and me?"

He always used you and me, he never thought of you and him as us, you truly were a past time for him.

You bit your lips, "Maybe." You said, he hummed while nodding his head. "Jia." Your ears rang as he called out your name sweetly.

He held your hand softly and pulled you in front of him, a smile on his face as he stared at your face, no emotion in his eyes. His smiles were empty, just like his heart.

He traced your fingers with his index finger lightly, "Do you hate me?" He asked, pulling you closer to him a bit. You shook your head quickly, fear markedly visible in your dark brown eyes, he pushed the sleeves of your floral dress down a bit, hands running to your waist as he pushed you, causing you to fall on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, looking into your eyes that were clearly scared, you felt so little, heart beating fast.

He brushed your bangs off of your eyes, lightly patting your head, he leaned over and pressed a soft kiss on your forehead, before he pulled you to his chest, you could feel his stable heart beats.

Just when you felt like you could relax, he whispered in your ear,

"Liar."

Chills ran down your spine as he patted your back with his hands, his grip getting tighter, giving you a hard time breathing.

"You're so afraid, kitten."

You gulped the knot in your throat, he was scary, so scary.

He moved his hands to yours, intertwining his fingers with yours, bits of sweat formed on your forehead when he started pressing his hand over yours, the wedding ring digging into your fingers.

You couldn't yell or cry, he would do worse if you did that.

You closed your eyes in pain, he enjoyed your suffering, a calm smile on his handsome face as he continued digging your ring into your skin until you yelped slightly, red, thick blood running down your skin.

"You shouldn't lie to your husband. I get so worried about you," He said sweetly, running a finger towards the cut he gave you, a somewhat satisfied look in his eyes.

"You look so cute when you cry," He patted your head with his free hand, humming sweetly. "Sing me a song." He demanded, pulling you closer to his shoulder as he forcibly made you rest your head on it.

You heaved a deep breath to calm your paining nerves, smiling lightly as you started singing,

He stared into the dark house again, with you singing for him. He continued running his hands against your back, he loved doing that, it calmed him.

He smiled lightly, turning to you as he pressed his lips against your cheeks, his right hand moving to your legs as he rested it against them.

"You sing so well."

His eyes watered just a bit, before he turned the other way and blinked them away, turning back to his dark gaze. "Perfect wife."

He turned to you when he felt your breath get stable, you had fallen asleep.

He felt the urge to push you away, but he couldn't.

He ran his hand through your cheek lightly, a smile forming on his face before it dropped, he shook his head. "No, I can't." His voice trembled just a bit as he landed his hand over your knee and lifted you up, a sigh leaving his mouth.

He carried you to his room, laying you on the bed, "Love? Impossible." He said with a scoff, shoving his cold hands in his pockets as his eyes travelled your body, stopping at your fingers, blood had clotted, but was still there.

With a sigh, he pulled out his first aid kit and took your ring off, cleaning the cut as he wrapped a bandage around it, pushing the ring back,

"I can't love you. My rules don't allow me to."

He said with cold eyes, turning around as he left the room with a heavy heart,

After all,

Life is a cruel path filled with thorns to walk on.