❪T W E N T Y-O N E❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-ONE❜

TWENTY-ONE

THE next day, you shuffled to Jungkook's office, the same routine continued, and you had grown a lot closer to Jungkook, he explained what happened last night that he rushed to your house, but also didn't mind it.

You knocked on the door, hearing a 'come in', you opened the door. He looked up from his laptop, "No meetings for today, but," You bit your lips, he raised his brows,

"Your mother wants to see you." He stayed silent and nodded his head, "Alright. Thanks," You nodded and bowed, turning to leave. "Jia." You turned around, he opened his mouth to say something, but closed it back and shook his head,

"Nothing." You smiled confusedly, leaving the room.

*

Jieun sighed, looking at Mrs Jeon with a frown. "Why are you doing this, ma'am?" She asked, brows creasing at the evilness of this woman, she smirked. "I just want that girl out of my son's life." She muttered, sipping her coffee,

"Why? What has she ever done to you?" Mrs Jeon glanced up at the girl in front of her, "She annoys me, I just used her as a profit, now it's done, so she should leave." Jieun bit her lips, "I don't understand you."

Mrs Jeon stood up, sighing,

"You don't have to understand me, you have to do all I say then you can go to anyone or anywhere you want."

Jieun looked up at her. "You're doing really wrong. Even you know Jungkook likes her, why are you doing this?" Mrs Jeon licked her lips,

"I don't like many questions, I don't like her. She's a little scared kitten. I like bold people like you."

Jieun secretly rolled her eyes, "If you force your son to abuse her and hurt her, how is she going to be bold with him?"

Mrs Jeon smiled, "No need for you to worry about that, go now." She said, pointing at the door.

Jieun stood up and walked to the door, walking out with a heavy heart. "She's going to regret her decisions." She glanced at the door, before walking away from the scene.

*

Jungkook fixed his suit, "Is it important for me to go with you?" You asked him while pointing at yourself. He glanced at you, "Yes." You sighed and nodded.

You knocked on the door, hearing a familiar voice, you froze hearing her voice, Jungkook opened the door wide, signaling you to enter.

You entered the room with your head down, Jungkook sat on the seat in front of his mother, a bored expression on his face,

She glanced at you, eyes twitching as she grinned. "Hello Jia," You bowed at her, not realising your legs shaking. "How're you?" She asked, extending her hand for a handshake,

"She's fine, why did you call me?" Jungkook prevented you from touching her and asked, making the woman hiss at her son,

"You have no manners? I'm talking to your PA." She said, empathising the word 'PA'. You licked your lips, holding the urge to punch her,

"I would like to talk to your PA, would you mind leaving the room?" Jungkook glanced at you, before shaking his head, "I won't allow my temporarily PA to have a private talk with you, if this is enough, then I'm leaving." He got up, his mother laughed bitterly.

"You've become quite spoiled, haven't you?" Jungkook zipped his mouth, not answering her question. "Alright, we have a celebratory party tomorrow, make sure to come. Mr Kim Taehyung will be there, you must come, and you too."

She forced a smile towards you, making you nod and bow. "That's what you have left to say, I'm guessing, so we're leaving, thanks for having me." Jungkook grinned at her, you walked in front of him, opening the door for him to exit.

You took a deep breath to calm your throbbing heart, Jungkook glanced down at you, before gently patting your head. "Don't be afraid of her, she's a bit of a psychopath." He grinned, making you nod.

His grin dropped when you walked in front of him, he glanced back at the now closed door and cracked his head from side to side, a sigh leaving his mouth as he followed you out of the building.

So many secrets, so many mysteries, what was hidden behind this marriage?