❪ T W E N T Y-S E V E N ❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-SEVEN ❜

TWENTY-SEVEN

YOU sighed, looking at the closed door to Jungkook's office, you bit your lips, something was poking your mind, telling you something, but you couldn't remember what it was, you knew something wasn't right, but it's just that you don't know what it is.

You sighed and turned to see Jihyo giving you a weird look, "What's with you? Are you sleeping today?" She asked, setting the cup of coffee on your table. You laughed lightly and shook your head, "Nothing."

Suddenly, her expression changed into a smirk, "Did something happen between you two yesterday?" You shook your head at her statement, "No, nothing happened." She sighed and licked her lips,

"If you like him, blurt it out."

You choked on the coffee, coughing. "What's wrong with you today?" You asked her, wiping your face with your handkerchief. "I know you like him," You shook your head, "No way, I can't like him b-" She cut you off, "I think he does." She blurted out.

You snorted, rolling your eyes. "No way, that's impossible, he can't-" She nodded her head, "He does. I'm dead serious." You laughed and shook your head, "You'll see that soon." She said with a grin.

You scoffed at her statement and went back to your laptop,

He likes you.

He likes you.

He likes you.

You groaned, "Gosh, she had to say something like that." You rolled your eyes, rubbing your temples.

*

Jungkook stared at you through the blinds, "Gosh dude, you look like a damn stalker." SeokJin rolled his eyes at him, sipping his tea. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off you,

"We had sex last night."

SeokJin choked, setting the cup down as he wiped his mouth with the tissue coughing. "What?" He asked in disbelief, Jungkook nodded and sat on the couch in front of him. "And I lied to her, saying we didn't. She was drun-" SeokJin stood up, huffing.

"Are you serious right now? Bro that-" Jungkook sighed, "I'll leave the country on Monday, I'll leave her alone, so why not just have her for the time being?" SeokJin creased his brows at the sad voice of his cousin,

"Look, if you love her, say it to her fac-" Jungkook shook his head, "Mom will never let me." SeokJin bit his lips, "Your mother is going to prison after what she has done, now think about yourself."

Jungkook sighed, "When will she? Nobody has the proof, no one knows, she'll kill me if I confess to Jia again."

SeokJin clicked his tongue. "Your mother is such a gold-digger." He said, scoffing as he pinched the bridge of his nose, Jungkook chuckled at his words. "I'll just stay and watch her-" SeokJin cut him off, "Jimin and Taehyung like her as well."

Silence. SeokJin raised his brows and looked at the younger male, who was trying hard to control his anger, he bit his lips. "Those brats." He sighed, tears glowing in his eyes.

SeokJin went to his side and ruffled his hair, "Look, I know you like her, don't do this to yourself-" Jungkook shook his head eagerly, "I can't." He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he leaned against the couch.

SeokJin sighed looking at his cousin, he was about to say something else, when his phone started vibrating. "Go home hyung, Jisoo must be worried about you." Jungkook sighed, "It's getting late too." He looked at the clock, another sigh following.

SeokJin got up, "Alright, but just don't stress yourself out, I'll come and meet you later, bye." SeokJin waved at Jungkook, walking out of the office.

He sighed and loosened his tie, your face coming into his head, causing him to groan.

He flinched when suddenly the door was knocked at, and cleared his throat. "Come in." You entered the room, "Mr Jeon, it's time to go home-" He got up, nodding as he walked past you. You sighed and switched the lights off, locking the door as you followed him to the elevator.

He mentally groaned, your smell filled the elevator, he held onto the metal railing tightly to control himself and not jump at you. You glanced at him, who was staring at you nervously, and looked ahead of you, he kept on staring at you, moving closer unconsciously. Just when he was about to lean and smell your hair, the doors opened and you walked out.

He rolled his eyes and followed you out. He watched as you bowed at him and said a few things, he didn't pay attention to you though, it was dark, just the lights from the bulb set in the side gave him light to look at your smiling face.

"Ah, it's raining already, get home early, or you'll get sick." You said and bowed once again, leaving the scene, he sighed and walked the other way and to his car.

You took your car keys out, ready to open your car when suddenly a hand caught yours and pushed you against the car, you were shocked, it was the same man as in the morning, he was still smiling, holding onto your wrists tightly, he leaned in to kiss you. His hands quickly moved to the buttons of your shirt, you tried to push him, making the button get ripped off the shirt.

You groaned in pain and stepped on his leg with your heel, pushing him away. He turned back to glare at you as he held your shoulders and pushed you.

You closed your eyes, ready to feel the hard ground, when two arms wrapped themselves around you, pulling you up, it held you close, your heart was beating really fast,

You opened your eyes and looked up, eyes widening as you stared at the man who was glaring at the creepy one,

"Jungkook."