❪F O R T Y❫

EDITED

❛ FORTY❜

FORTY

JUNGKOOK sighed loudly, staring at the wall in front of him as he rubbed his eyes, groaning in pain as he held his head. He turned to face SeokJin, who was glaring at him. SeokJin sighed loudly and shook his head in disappointment.

"I can't believe you? Do you want to die?" Jungkook laughed bitterly as he leaned against the board of the bed. "I can't believe you, how can you hide the news of her being pregnan-"

Jungkook inhaled sharply, SeokJin zipped his mouth, but scoffed anyway. "Ah, right. Mom called me today, along with your brother." Jungkook told SeokJin with raised brows.

SeokJin's brows knitted in confusion, "Huh? But he's a cop-"

Realisation hit him, his eyes widening as he shot his head towards Jungkook's direction, whose lips tugged into a smirk. "Are you thinking what I am?" He asked the elder, who swallowed hard,

"Really? You're gonna do some shitty things like in dramas to get her in prison?"

SeokJin asked with raised brows, Jungkook chuckled,

"Well, whatever."

Taehyung gave you a blank face, you couldn't read his expression, it looked scary, before his eyes softened and he gulped, "Whose child is..?" He asked, glancing at your stomach.

You closed your eyes, "J-Jungkook." He froze, you could see he was hurt,

"I understand if you don't want to marry me anymore. You can fire me, you can do whatever you want to. I'm guilty, please forgive me. I'll never come in front of you again if I've hurt you. Taehyung, I'm so sor-"

He cut you off by pulling you in a hug, he patted your back, shaking his head. "No, it's alright, it really is." He whispered, closing his eyes tightly as he dug his face in your shoulder.

Your hands reached up as you hugged him back, "I'm still sorry-" He pulled away, grinning at you as he harshly shook his head, "It's alright. I still want to marry you, and I'm willing to care care of your child too."

Your brows knitted together, "No, that's no-" He quickly wrapped his hand around your shoulder, cutting you off. "Let's not talk about things like this, you're feeling alright, right?" He asked.

You stared at his face, before nodding your head slowly.

He was way too nice, he didn't deserve you. All this time, you did nothing but trouble him.

"Don't think about useless things too, if you're fine, then what about wedding shopping? Or if you're not, then we can take some time."

He said, you grinned lightly. "Oh, what about we visit your father's grave first tomorrow?" He asked quickly, walking along with you.

"That's perfect." You replied with a chuckle, "Ah, can I call you something else? Like a nickname?" Your lashes batted, brows raising.

"Well, okay." You said, smiling. "That's great! So what about honey?" He said, you frowned. "That's lame, literally the whole country uses it." You said, scrunching your nose.

"Well, what about ba-" You tsked, shaking your head. "No, that sounds weird. Like am I a baby?" You scoffed.

He glanced your way, grinning widely. "What about Juliet?"

You laughed at that, "Seriously? I'm Juliet? Then you're Romeo?" You asked him,

He nodded his head. "Yep." He said, eyes soft. "But Juliet and Romeo didn't have a happy ending." You said, lips tugging downwards as you frowned at the nickname.

Exactly.

Taehyung thought, grinning to himself. "Does it matter? They loved each other, you're my Juliet and I'm your Romeo." He said proudly, making you grin.

"Then,"

"If you like it, then I do too."

Jungkook stared at the man in front of him as he typed on the laptop. "So, any plan to get her to say something?" SeokJin's brother asked Jungkook, who shrugged.

"You're the cop, not me." He scoffed, "We'll have to make a plan." SeokJin said while staring at the wall.

"Yep." Jungkook replied, nodding his head,

"Well I do have one."

Jungkook and SeokJin glanced over at the older cop, who smirked.