❪ T E N ❫

EDITED

❛ NINE ❜

NINE

YOU were busy thinking about going home and resting, when Jungkook destroyed your precious dreams by stopping the car, he looked outside the window and nodded to himself before turning to you.

"Ms Kim, let's go and have some meat." You raised your brows before glancing behind him at the street shop of meat, you bit your lips, why did he suddenly want to come to a place filled with commoners?

"But won't people recognise you?" You asked him, he batted his long lashes, "That's not my problem though." He opened the door and walked out, "Mr Jeon!" You unconsciously yelled and walked out.

"You shouldn't-" He cut you off, "Please, it's not like O haven't been to a street shop." You glanced back at the driver, who rolled his eyes.

"We'll come back in a bit." Jungkook told the driver and held your wrist, pulling you with him.

"Mr Jeo-" He clenched his jaw, "Don't get on my bad side Ms Kim." You zipped your mouth,

He looked around the shop curiously, "What would you like?" The shopkeeper asked as soon as he entered, a hint of sparkle in his eyes. "Don't you have a menu?" Jungkook asked, raising his brows.

You cleared your throat and pointed towards the chart stuck on the wall. "Oh," He smiled, looking at the chart. "What is this?" He muttered, leaving your hand as he focused on the chart completely.

"It looks dirty-" You glared at him, "You shouldn't say that," You said, looking closely. "Since we are here, why don't you try pork belly?" You asked, looking back at him as he creased his brows.

"Pork- What?" You sighed, this man was one of the most irritating things you've ever encountered. "Mr Jeon, you should try this," He looked back at you, "Have you even eaten it?" You nodded, "Of course, the whole country has."

He looked disappointed, "Then how come I never did." You smiled,

'Cause of your rich ass.

"It's okay, you can now."

He nodded, "Alright, we're having this and beer." The shopkeeper, who has been following you around nodded his head, pointing at one of the chairs. "Please have a seat."

Jungkook walked forward, looking at the place with slight disgust. "Ms Kim-" You placed your handkerchief on the seat, "Have a seat. Mr Jeon." You said, teeth gritting slightly.

Jungkook glanced at you, sitting down. You took a seat in front of him, sighing. You looked at the clock, it was time for Namjoon to drop Soyeon back home, she'll be lonely if you don't arrive in time.

You rubbed your temples in frustration. Jungkook noticed your expression and batted his lashes, "Looks like you're having a hard time." You looked up, smiling, "No. I'm totally fine." He nodded his head.

"I was wondering if you had a problem with having lunch with me, looks like you do."

You nodded, "Yes Mr Jeon, I have a daughter to go home to, and having pork belly with you is really a burden, but since it's my job, I'll do it."

His heart stinged at the cruel words from your mouth, he gulped the knot in his throat, rubbing his nose lightly as he tried to hold his emotions in. You treated him like no one else does, and that was bothering him a lot.

"It's alright, it's your job. A few sacrifices will only get your salary high."

His eyes turned back to dark and bored, he pushed the other thoughts at the back of his head and focused on the one, you being his PA, no emotions and feelings involved.

But what if he still has feelings for you?