❪ T H I R T E E N❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTEEN ❜

THIRTEEN

YOU threw Jungkook, who was fast asleep, on the bed. Running a hand through your brown hair, you sighed. You wiped your lips, covering his cold body with the blanket on his bed as you looked around with an amused look.

"This place didn't change at all." You muttered, the black painted high walls were the same, the glass wall leading a long balcony was still there, color coordinated chandelier was still hanging on the high ceiling, painted white. Jungkook's house office was still there, a glass door shielding it.

Actually, he didn't put a real wooden door because he wanted to see you work, it's been years, and he still didn't change the house.

You sighed, looking at the clock. "It's almost nine, gotta blast." You mumbled, looking around. You didn't know why, but you walked to the casual place you used to keep sticky notes in, the office desk, and to your surprise, it was still there.

You raised your brows, "Must be too lazy to change." You laughed lightly, shaking your head as you took a pen from his desk and quickly wrote,

Mr Jeon,

you didn't do anything much after getting drunk, I hope you a good night and have fun sleeping, don't get a hangover though,

Ms Kim.

You closed the pen and walked back to him, sticking the note on his forehead, you knew he was too lazy to find it even if it was in front of him, so you stuck it on his so-called handsome face.

You sighed as your hands landed on your hips. "Aren't I being too nice to this man?" You asked yourself, a stinging sensation in your heart. "Well, I have a big heart for dickheads as well, so it can't be helped." You chuckled, walking out his room.

You walked downstairs, looking around the house, it was all the same, from the living room where he threw a glass flower pot intentionally for you to pick up and get your fingers hurt, to the kitchen where he threw food around and forced you to make things till three a.m. at night.

Those were sad days-but somehow happy too, he want always like that, at first three months of your marriage, he was literally the dream husband, but after a night he came back with cruel eyes, and that's where the cruel and dark Jungkook came from.

He visited his mother and changed into such a monster, you wondered what his mother said to him to make him like that, you even were worried about him when he hurt himself forcibly and held his tears back.

He was, and is a mystery for you. You loved him, and maybe, just maybe-even though you hate him and it's impossible,

You still do love him.