❪ E I G H T E E N ❫

EDITED

❛ EIGHTEEN❜

EIGHTEEN

THE next day, it was a Sunday, so you decided to go and visit Taehyung. Soyeon seemed like she liked Jungkook a lot, and it didn't bother you much. Until he doesn't hurt her, you'll be okay with anything.

You held onto her hand and walked to Taehyung's office, a smile on your face as you knocked on the door, "Come in." You opened the door,

Taehyung grinned when he saw you, waving, he patted the seat beside him. "Hey, how're you?" You settled the bouquet on his lap and sat on the said seat. Soyeon struggled and got up on Taehyung's lap, sighing.

Taehyung grinned and patted her head, "Everything's fine." You replied, "He isn't s bad s before." He clicked his tongue. "He told me about the birthday party you all prepared for him, he seemed so happy." You laughed lightly.

Taehyung cleared his throat, "Do you like him?" You choked, coughing as you eyed him. "Of course not." You said, brows creased.

He grinned sheepishly, "Actually, I'm quite well now, so I'll be coming back on the next Monday."

You grinned, "Really? That's amazing!" He laughed lightly. "And I was wondering something," You hummed, "Will you go on a date with me on the next Sunday?"

Silence filled the atmosphere, you cleared your throat, you could feel your cheeks flaring up.

You grinned anyway;

"Of course."

*

The large hall was filled with big and powerful people. Jungkook kept silent, his hands clasped at his back as he watched the people, covered in golds and silvers.

A finger patted his shoulder, causing him to turn around. "Are you alright?" The woman, who was his fake girlfriend asked him, a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, Jieun." Jungkook sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Your mother is being ridiculous." She rolled her eyes, "What she did to you in the past is horrible." A sad sigh left her mouth as she pulled on her white dress,

"I'm tired of her drama, sorry if you feel bad, but I hate her."

Jungkook chuckled lightly, "Me too." Both of them smiled. "You're my fucking friend, can she not do shits?" Jieun couldn't contain her anger.

"It's alright," Jungkook replied in a soft voice, patting her shoulder lightly to calm his friend. "I feel bad for Jia." He paused. "You shouldn't have done that." She said, sitting on the empty chair as she crossed her legs.

"That's all the past now."

Jungkook said, taking a sip of his wine. "I'm afraid I'll do something bad to her again after drinking alcohol." He licked his lips, feeling the bitter taste of it.

"it's alright, do he fuck you want. Go and sit in her room."

Jieun chuckled at her own words, "I wish your mother dies faster so I can live." Jungkook laughed silently.

"Me too."

"Either way, she can't hate you. I'm sure of it." Jieun winked his way, "I wish." Jungkook muttered, a sigh leaving his mouth,

"But everyone who knows about her side of the story hates me." His voice saddened, "I think she'll be good with Ta-" Jieun stood up, "Please, stop saying those sad things."

Jungkook laughed again, "I'm leaving for USA after this."

Silence filled the atmosphere as Jieun walked to him, "Look, if she still has feelings for you, then I'm not gonna let you leave this country."

Jungkook sighed,

"This is so complicated, noona."

Jieun sighed and fixed her dress, looking over at the huge clock set in front of them. "If life and people weren't complicated, then living will be boring as hell."

Jungkook glanced up at her, "Can't I just forget about everything and move on?" He asked, sadness in his eyes as he stiffened by each second,

Jieun walked to him and held his shoulders tightly, a tight frown on her face. "Do you love her?" Her sudden question caught Jungkook by surprise as the man gulped nervously,

"Y-"

Before they could continue their conversation, a man dressed in black walked over to them,

"Mr Jeon, your mother wishes to see you."