❪F O R T Y-E I G H T❫

EDITED

❛ FORTY-EIGHT ❜

FORTY-EIGHT

ANOTHER week passed, and today was the day you'll get married, you didn't know if you were happy or not, you didn't want to know if anyone was satisfied with your decision. Somehow, everything seemed dumb and stupid to you.

You felt pathetic for running away from reality, as if you were the special one. You felt like your worries and hate was useless, you felt like you hurt the world, yet it loved you.

You gripped your own hands tightly as you bit your lips, looking at your reflection in the mirror. You didn't feel happy somehow, you didn't know why.

Maybe, just maybe, Taehyung was just an excuse to keep your feelings away from Jungkook, you felt like you were avoiding your feelings towards him, you didn't even know what they were. You didn't know if you loved him or not, if you hated him or not, if you pitied him or not, or if you felt anger towards him.

Somedays, you wanted to run to his house, but it was a useless feeling, it was a pathetic act.

You felt vile for hurting him when all he did was doing good to you, he even left his mother behind for you.

That's wrong.

You're hurting him.

You're useless.

All thoughts came to your mind hen you closed your eyes, it felt like someone had dug needles in your heart, you felt small.

You sighed, looking around the empty room before you closed your eyes, it had been like two hours since you've been sitting here, and each second seemed like an eternity.

For a second, you even thought about jumping from the window and running away. You're stuck.

Groaning, you sat on the bed, gritting your teeth.

Apart from things, your pregnancy has surpassed one month, and you were even more annoyed and irritated by things.

*

Jungkook sighed, turning to Yoongi, "Look, I've only come here because you told me to, don't think I wanted to come h-" Yoongi scrunched up his nose, "Yeah, yeah. Let's go before we're late." He lightly pushed Jungkook, who groaned.

"Hyung I swear-" Yoongi hit his head lightly, "Don't curse at your elders." He said, gritting his teeth.

"Oh?" Jungkook said, following him inside the venue. "I'm still saying, let's go back." He said, looking at Yoongi's back. "I don't go back, I go forward." Yoongi replied with a scoff.

Jungkook grunted, seeing Taehyung. "Congratulations." Yoongi muttered, not sure whom to congratulate.

Taehyung grinned at both of them, "Hey, you're two are late, the others already came." He said, "Traffic." Yoongi said.

"But the road was cl-" Yoongi hissed at Jungkook, making him shut up. "I swear to God, you are too annoying." He muttered, making Jungkook snort. "Like you're better than me."

Yoongi grinned, "Thanks for the compliment."

*

You marched here and there, eager to know what was going on outside.

A sudden knock on the door made you flinch. You licked your dry lips and walked to the door, opening it.

When you opened the door, you were met with Taehyung's smiling face. "Can I come in?" He asked, making you nod.

He walked inside, closing the door as he sighed, "It has been a while since we got to be together, alone." You raised your brows, "Huh?" You asked in confusion.

"I mean, look? You were just my secretary, and now you're marrying me, doesn't that give you kdrama vibes or something?" He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Taehyung, I don't understand." You said, lips tugging in a frown.

"Are you happy?" You nodded, "Yeah." He looked at you with sad eyes, "But maybe, we shouldn't, Juliet."

You were utterly confused by his words. "What are you even saying?" He grinned, you could see the tears in his eyes, "You should be with Jun-Jungkook." You knitted your brows together.

"What are you saying?" You asked him, frowning,

Tears fell down his eyes as he bent forward, placing a kiss on your forehead. He sniffed, wiping his tears,

"Don't marry me."