❪S E V E N❫

EDITED

❛ SEVEN ❜

SEVEN

YOU glanced at the clock, the time of the meeting was coming, and Jungkook didn't seem to be very ready, you sighed, knowing that he wouldn't get up from that seat until you don't go and call him.

You stood up with a sigh, closing the file as you walked to his office, knocking on the door. You opened the door upon hearing a small 'come in', you looked at his face, he looked so into that one file that you had to clear your throat to get his attention.

"Mr Jeon, the meeting starts in fifteen minutes, you should-"

He got up, took his suit, and walked to you, "You should've come earlier, Ms Kim." He said and opened the door larger, walking in front of you, "I didn't know you'd completely forget about it," You mumbled, "Let's stop arguing." He said and walked to the entrance of the building.

"Get the car ready." You signed the receptionist, she nodded her head at you while looking at Jungkook who walked in front.

You followed him quickly, holding your pad in one hand and opened the car door quickly. He glanced down at you but got in the car anyways.

You followed him behind, "What is this meeting even about?" He asked, making you internally burn in anger, "It's basically meant for Mr Taehyung, but you have to clear the meeting by having them agree all your terms, the project will go your way if you-" He raised his hand to stop you,

"I got it."

You looked out of the window, trying hard not to sigh. This man was utterly irritating, you feared that this meeting will be a big failure, even though you knew he was a really good business man, you couldn't help but worry about the company you work for, this could basically throw your resignation form to your face.

The car halted to a stop, you quickly got off and opened the door for him, he put his glasses and looked down at you again, you noticed the small smirk on his face before he turned away.

You almost yelled, but closed the door loudly and walked in front of him, leading the way.

If you had a chance, you'll dig your heels into his legs until he bleeds, this asshole deserves a nice beating.

You halted to a stop when Mr Jung was to you, grinning happily.

He turned to Jungkook and extended his hand out for a handshake, he quickly excepted it and grinned, "Hello, I've heard a lot about you, Mr Jeon." He said, turning to you.

You bowed at him, your back was already aching, jaw almost cracking from the smiles, "Oh, I almost forgot," He said, running a hand through his brown hair as he grinned,

"I'm Jung Hoseok."

Jungkook grinned wider, suddenly thinking if he could go back home and sleep.

Hoseok turned to you with a smile, "It's so amazing to see you, Jia." Jungkook almost choked, Hoseok quickly hugged you, making him wonder if you two were close.

He noticed the flawless smile of yours when you hugged him. You never smiled this wide when you were with him though,

But what's the point, you two are divorced anyway.