❪N I N E❫

EDITED

❛ NINE ❜

NINE

YOU glanced around the lavish restaurant, it was quiet, filled with rich and big people, you felt small here, but it's your job. Your eyes desperately searched for Mrs Song, you felt a knot disappear from your throat when you spotted her, sitting on a chair while talking to her secretary.

You turned to Jungkook and signaled him towards her, he sighed and fixed his suit once more, walking in front of you. You followed him behind, keeping a good distance between you two.

"Oh, there you are," Mrs Song said, looking at Jungkook with a small smile. He smiled back and bowed, before reaching out for a handshake.

She turned to you, raising her brows. "It's been a while since I saw you, how're you doing?" You smiled at her. "I'm fine as always." She nodded, turning to the menu.

"Why don't you sit?" She asked, and you instantly went to sit beside Jungkook, you quietly pulled your chair a bit away from him, still smiling. "What would you like to have?" Mrs Song asked, Jungkook glanced at you.

When Mrs Song turned away, you quickly pointed at the fifth dish, steak. Normally people like this enjoy eating steak, so it could be a nice expression. "I'll have steak." She gasped lightly, laughing.

"I love it. You're my favourite boy now." She grinned, calling the waiter over and explaining her order. "So, how's your work going on? Everything's fine there?" She asked after being free.

Jungkook nodded his head, "Everything is going fine till now, I'm actually enjoying working with such amazing workers." Mrs Song grinned, "I'm sure you did," You waited for her to ask for the files and sign them quickly, but she never did.

It's not working for her, something even more special should be done to win her heart. Jungkook looked over at you again, and you pointed towards your dress, he looked back at Mrs Song, "Your dress is really beautiful." She laughed.

"You talk so nicely."

You almost puked, this was really cringy to handle anymore. After the food was finally served, the three of them, including her secretary were ready to eat it, when you stopped them.

You quickly took a scissor and cut the piece into two, Jungkook couldn't cut it, so you did for him, then you eventually ended up giving all of them your services.

"Wow secretary Kim, you're amazing." Her secretary complimented you, clapping her hand with an open mouth. You shook it off, "It's okay." Jungkook looked back at you, and you swear you saw him smirking. He probably remembered the time you used to cut it for him.

They all continued eating, while you held onto the file tightly, waiting for her call. "So, where's the file?" You stood up immediately, handing the file to her.

She quickly signed it, grinning as she got up.

"Gentlemen always pay." Her secretary cooed at Jungkook, making him smile through his boiling anger. You took the file from Mrs Song and waved a goodbye to her. "She's such a b-" You shushed him.

"Control yourself." You told him, smiling through gritted teeth. "Alright," He sighed and rubbed his temples, making you smile,

"But you're still paying."