【✔】

"Oh my fucking god."

Jungkook gasped as he watched the little kid, sitting one seat apart from him, casually glaring at him. "Jia!" He yelled in horror.

"Yeah?" She tiredly sat in front of him, her eyes half closed. "He's glaring at me!" Jungkook cried. "So?" She raised a brow, "Why is he even glaring at me?" He asked, knitting his brows.

Jia shrugged, "Maybe because he knows you're his dad-" She bit her lips, "-and he's disappointed." Jungkook glared at her, "Honey, that ain't funny."

She chuckled, "It is." She said, grinning. "Why are you even-" Her words were cut off when Jungkook's phone rang, he picked it up with a bored face. " Hello?"

After a good minute of silence, Jimin finally spoke up, "Hey-" Jungkook quickly hung up. "Who is it?" She asked, not so curious.

"ParkfuckingJimin." Jungkook casually replied as he scoffed, "Jungkook." Jia warned, looking back at her son. "What? He can't even understand anything I say." He pouted in disappointment.

"Whatever. You better talk to Jimin." She suggested, "No way." He said, remembering the incident from a week ago,

-FLASHBACK-

"I'm so sad!" Jimin sang, "Seulgi threw me out, saying I was crazy." He giggled, "You're drunk." Jungkook raised his brows, feeding milk to his one-year-old son.

"Shut the fuck up-" Jungkook glared at him, "Not this language in front of him-" Jimin quickly cut him off, "You curse too-" Jungkook grinned, "I'm the father, not your broke ass."

Jimin sighed, hearing his phone ring, "It's Seulgi." He told Jungkook, as he motioned him to put the phone on speaker, "Hey ba-" Seulgi cut him off, "Are you okay?" She asked, Jungkook and Jimin glanced at each other,

"Yeah." He replied, "Where are you?" She asked, "With Jungkook." He said, "Good-" She added, "Don't come back you little piece of shit." She hung up.

"You see that?" Jimin chuckled as he looked at Jungkook, "What I see is Seulgi's number saved as psycho bitch, and with that, I don't think what she did is bad you little piece of shit." He snorted.

Jimin got up angrily, "Only she can disrespect me like that!" He cried, Jungkook raised his brow, "I need to take revenge!" Jimin turned to Jungkook's luxurious fridge, an evil smirk forming on his face,

"No-!" Before Jungkook could do anything, Jimin ran yelling to his fridge and banged his head on it, Jungkook watched in horror as a huge dent formed on his new fridge, before Jimin fell on the floor, passed out.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Jia shrugged, "I don't even get why you're angry, he was just stressed." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "He's a bas-" A slipper came flying in front of his face, he turned to Soyeon with a shocked face, "Oops, sorry dad, I didn't mean to hit you."

She grinned sheepishly, running to where the slipper she aimed at the flying bug just landed.

"Where did she even get that from?" He asked himself, rolling his eyes annoyingly. "Come on Jungkook, why're you so annoyed? Call Jimin, see what he has to say atleast." Jia said from the kitchen.

"Only because you're saying." Jungkook said, reaching out for his phone as he called Jimin's number, pressing the phone towards his ear,

"Jungkook!" Jimin cooed, "What?" Jungkook asked, "I'm so sorry for breaking your fridge, so I was thinking-" He looked across to Seulgi, who was still glaring at him,

"-Let's go on a couple date."

_______________________________

The six of them stood around the mall, "You're kidding me?" Jungkook turned to Jimin, "Look, it's better, and also because me and Seulgi didn't get much time together after marriage." He grinned, wrapping an arm around his wife.

"Yeah, but I would like it better without an ass like you." Seulgi rolled her eyes. Jungkook snorted as his son giggled against his chest.

"It seems nice." Jia chirped from behind Jungkook, grinning at Jimin. "Atleast you understand me." Jimin said, grinning.

"Fuck off, let's start." Seulgi rolled her hair, pulling Jimin's shirt from behind as she pulled him. "Can we go back?" Jungkook groaned, "Come on, don't be so mean to him." Jia rolled her eyes as she walked ahead of him.

"I'll rather strip instead of roaming around a damn mall with a shorty named Jimin."

Jungkook snorted as he followed them. "It seems like a shithole." Soyeon said as they both walked in. Seulgi turned to her with wide eyes, "Where did you hear that word?" She asked in amusement.

"Dad says it all the time." Soyeon shrugged, "Jeon Jungkook what the fu-" Jia pinched the bride of her nose. "I'll hit hat coconut head of yours so hard you'll probably end up in Taehyung's bathroom." She warned,

"Oh please, I'd love to be in his bathroom." Jungkook said, tilting his head. "Come on, chill guys." Jimin cockily spoke up, "Chill my ass." Seulgi kicked him.

"Oh let the poor boy be, he planned such a lovely trip for you all." Jia exclaimed, knitting her brows.

"Thanks." The boy grinned, "Let's have some fun baby." He said, wiggling his brows as he wrapped his hand around Seulgi.

"No way." Seulgi said, grinning,

"We'll do shopping!"