Married Again

200k Special.

Since Abusive Ceo has reached 200k, I'm gifting my readers with a special bonus chapter. I'll give a bonus chapter until we reach...1 mil maybe? So the next bonus chapter will be when we reach 300k.

Spin back to after Jia and Jungkook's second marriage—a honeymoon scene. This is set where they have went to a honeymoon, Soyeon is with the rest of Jungkook's friends.

_______________________

"Shit. You're..cute." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. Jia smiled in awkwardness, pinching both her cheeks as they expanded. "The problem is that my cheeks are swelling. I don't know why my cheeks are swelling instead of my legs. This didn't happen to me when Soyeon was about to be born." She complained, knitting her brows and sighing.

Jungkook plopped on the couch, "Extraordinary Jungkook, extraordinary kid." He shrugged. She sighed again, louder, before sitting next to him. Jungkook frowned, his problem was that she never sat close enough to him. He grabbed the back of her top and pulled her closer. She blinked in surprise. "What the fuck, what are you doing?" She asked, slapping his hand off.

"Why don't you sit close to me? Just fucking sit on my lap." He said, trying to smile. "Oh that. I get really irritated all of a sudden, so I'm afraid I might hit your handsome face and break it. And for your lap, you won't be able to stay under my weight—" He got up, "That's definitely not true." He said, picking her up.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Jungkook, you're not supposed to pick up a pregnant lady like that! The baby might get scared!" She felt scared for a second, sighing. He smiled lightly, looking down at her stomach. "The doctor said there's nothing to worry about." He said. "Yeah—but you need to be careful. I could end up breaking my neck if you pick me up like t—" She couldn't complete her sentence as she laughed a little, imagining how the actual scenario would be like.

Jungkook didn't laugh however. "I won't let that happen. I won't let you get hurt again." He said, she stopped laughing. "Oh come on, I was only joking." She said, he sighed, walking to the bed and laid her softly, he laid beside her and gripped her hand, "Don't ever joke like that, it scares me...that I'll end up hurting you again." He said, biting his lips as he tried to keep his tears in.

She never understood this side of him, where he just wanted to be the strongest man on the whole planet and hide his emotions, he did that several times, although she always told him to be honest with her. "Jungkook." She muttered, patting his cheeks lightly. She pulled him closer, their foreheads touching.

"You won't. I know you won't hurt me." She whispered to him, wiping his tears before they could fall down his cheeks. "How do you? You don't know when I would." He sniffed, she smiled. "I know you love me, you won't hurt me ever again, I know. Don't ever be afraid to have me." He nodded, snuggling into her.

She hugged him, sighing. She knew he was still not over the trauma, but she also knew that they'll be okay together, they'll be fine. Everything is going to be alright as long as they're together.