❪T W E N T Y-S I X❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-SIX ❜

TWENTY-SIX

YOUR eyes opened as you groaned, your head heavy as you held it, yelping. You looked around, it was not your house, a memory of drinking with Taehyung came into your mind, as you turned on the other side to see Jungkook's face right in front of yours.

You flinched, moving away a bit, he stared into your eyes, arms crossed over his chest and his bangs covering his eyes slightly. You looked down to see yourself in the red dress, "What is going on?" Your voice was hoarse as you asked him.

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his eyes, "You were drunk last night, and weren't ready to go home, so I brought you here, are you feeling alright?" He asked, you nodded your head, not being able to remember anything.

"I booked the hotel room, you should go home, it's five in the morning. You have a lot of time to get ready for office." You nodded at his words, your mind not functioning well.

"Did anything happen last night? Did I hit you or something? My body aches a lot." You said, creasing your brows at the lack of memory.

"No. Nothing happened except you running around the hotel and disturbing people." He grinned, you got up, sighing in pain. "Do you want me drop you home?" He asked while fixing his jacket.

You shook your head, "It's alright." You said, trying to get up from the bed, only to fall back down. He reached out to help you,

A frown spread all over your face when you limped on the ground, holding onto his hand tightly, "I can't sta-" He sighed and picked you up, you yelped in surprise, looking at him with wide eyes. "Mr Je-" He bent down to pick up your heels.

"I'll help you before we get too late." He mumbled, opening the door as he walked out.

You were scared that he'll drop you, he did it all the time. You held onto his jacket tightly, ready to take him down with you if he does anything like that.

He opened the car door, you sat on the seat with your head on the back of the seat, a sigh left your mouth as you held onto the dress in pain, eyes closing. You were sleepy, you were tired.

Jungkook shut the door, running a hand through his hair, "Alright, it's for the best, just three more days, then I'll leave this country anyway, no one will know."

He nodded to himself, getting in the car, without noticing the man looking at him from afar.

*

"Ms Kim!" You flinched, eyes opening. You looked at Jungkook with an amused look, he looked annoyed. "Your house is here," He said, looking ahead of him.

You nodded and bowed at him, "Thank you." You mumbled and unlocked the door, walking out as he left the place immediately.

You rolled your eyes and rubbed your stomach, "What's with him suddenly?" You scoffed, shuffling to the elevator as you pressed the button, sighing loudly.

You pushed the strands of your hair at the back of your ear and got in the elevator. You leaned against the elevator, you looked up and saw a man grinning at you creepily through the now closing doors, he was standing right outside the elevator.

Your heart sank as the doors closed, you huffed for air, "What was that?" You mumbled, a frown all over your face. "He looked like a psychopath." You rolled your eyes as the doors opened.

You groaned, walking to your apartment while leaning against the white walls. You rang the doorbell, the door opened, revealing Namjoon with a troubled expression, you raised your brow and signalled him to move aside.

You entered the house, and a gasp casually rolled over your tongue, "What the actual fuck Namjoon?!" You yelled, looking at the state of your house, pillows were thrown here and there, Taehyung and Jimin were knocked out on the floor while hugging eachother, five bottles of beer beside them.

All the ingredients and your secret snacks were scattered all over the floor. "My Doritos!" You yelled, looking at the empty packet of Doritos on the floor. You shot a glare at Namjoon, who gulped.

"Hey! Get the fuck up!" You yelled at the both sleeping men, they groaned and snuggled into each other, "Uh, you taste so good Ji-" Namjoon yelled suddenly, cutting Taehyung off, "I think you should get the fuck up before you get thrown out of the freaky window." Jimin kissed Taehyung's forehead, "We'll always be together babe."

Soyeon came yawning from her room, rubbing her eyes. "Mom, where were you?" She asked with tired eyes as she hugged your leg, you rubbed her head, smiling. "Sorry that I came late, darling." She giggled, nodding her head.

"You assholes! Get up!" You said, throwing the pillow on their faces. "I'll wake them up," Namjoon gulped, walking over at them. "Get up already you di-" Taehyung held onto Namjoon's cheeks, "You're so beautiful, I'll not let you go now, sexy." He bit his lips, pulling Namjoon.

You pulled Namjoon up, "Did they turn each other on or what?" You asked Namjoon, who licked his chapped lips, "Namjoon, it's not your fault, these clowns will clean the house." You smiled at Namjoon, glaring at the sleeping men.

"Park damned Jimin, get the fuck up!" You held Jimin's nose, causing him to open his eyes. "Ji-Jia!?" He yelled, sitting up.

"Hey Mr Kim, get up before I kill you!" You yelled and slapped Taehyung's shoulder, causing him to yelp as he opened his eyes.

"You're cleaning this house right now." You said while pinching the bridge of your nose, your right hand tightly over your stomach to prevent the pain.

[A/N NOTE]