❪ T W E N T Y-E I G H T ❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-EIGHT❜

TWENTY-EIGHT

무작위 과가

JUNGKOOK creased his brows at his mother, she had some weird injection in her hand as she sat on the chair in front of him. She grinned at her son, the glow in her eyes was different.

"What I'm saying is, abuse Jia." Jungkook's mouth gaped, "What are you talking about?" He asked, the mother sighed. "I don't like her, she's an enemy to you, treat her like one." Jungkook's heart sank.

"What do you mean? You married her to me so that I can destroy her life?" The mother laughed, "Yes. And you wi-" The son got up, "Sorry mom, I can't do something lik-" She growled, "You will, if you don't her dead." Jungkook's mouth zipped.

He licked his lips, "I can't do that, I have fallen for her." Mrs Jeon grinned, "Love is hopeless, before I kill her, you make her run away."

His brows creased, "I know you can't, but you will." The mother grinned, "Or have her killed, my men keep their eyes on her every single day and night, she'll not survive." She said.

Jungkook was trapped, he couldn't think straight. "Abuse her and make her run away, or see her dead face, choice is yours." His face turned pale, "I can't believe it takes you so much time to take such a simple decision, just do it."

Jungkook couldn't help but sigh, "You're not doing the right thing, I'm not going to do th-"

Mrs Jeon pressed one switch on her laptop, and the screen divided into six parts, all showing you from different angles. "You're already in this plan, everything you've gifted her has a camera." The mother grinned.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, looking at you who was cooking.

"This is wrong, mom."

The mother gritted her teeth, opening the drawer as she took out a gun, "Look, I can go and shoot her right now, if you want her dead, then hood for you."

Jungkook bit his lips, his heart sinking and his hands shaking.

"Alright-" He said looking straight through her mother's eyes,

"I'll do whatever you say."

--

"What are you doing?" Jieun asked, looking at the woman in front of her, Mrs Jeon grinned and stared at the syringe in front of her.

"Have you gone insane?! Put that thing down!"

She yelled, staring at the object in the woman's hands, she laughed. "I'm so tired of all these things, I've got to do this, I can't take the pain anymore. I'll end it."

The woman said with tears in her eyes, the memories of her late husband haunting her, she couldn't forget him. He was too special to her, he was her life; and he left. Her heart was too weak to take any more pain, she was old and pale, her hands shaking as she placed the syringe against her very visible veins.

Jieun shook her head, "That's wrong, it's a drug!" She yelled, Mrs Jeon laughed it off. "I don't care, I want him back. If this gives me my husband, then I'll take it happily." Jieun cried.

"No, It's just a hallucination. He's dead. You can't do that, Don't hurt yourself." She said, trying to act calm. Mrs Jeon looked up at her with a glare, "My husband will come back! I'll do anything to be with him!"

Jieun licked her lips, tears rolling down her eyes. "He's dead. You have a son! Think about him!" She said, tears rolling down her eyes.

"You can't have drugs, it's illegal, please, please don't do this.

She begged, tears not stopping as she cried, trying to take a step towards the broken woman. "Stop right there." Mrs Jeon said, raising her hand in front of her.

"It will be bad, it'll become an addiction, you'll get weak. You need to stay alive for Jungkook!" The woman thought about her son, her hand dropping as she yelled in pain.

"Why!?" She yelled, holding onto her chest, "I can't! It's over! It's done!" She yelled, taking the syringe as she closed her eyes tightly, pushing the needle in her pale and weak skin.

Jieun gasped, tears running down her eyes as she stared at the syringe.

Mrs Jeon took it off, sighing. She kept her eyes shut, brows creased as she felt the drug get into her body, taking control over her.

"H-How could you?" Jieun asked, looking at the woman in shock, her eyes remained closed as she muttered,

"Just like I did."