❪T H I R T Y-F O U R❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTY-FOUR ❜

❛ THIRTY-FOUR ❜

JUNGKOOK battled the five men, using all his strength to keep the door closed. SeokJin groaned, signalling Namjoon to help him. Jimin gulped while looking at the fight, Yoongi placed his black shades at the bridge of his nose, scoffing.

"Are you kidding me?" He said, ringing the doorbell. "Jeon, open this damned door before I break it." He said, making the latter sigh as he left the door, making SeokJin stumble inside, breathing hard.

"You brat, I was yelling all this time and you decided to listen to this grandpa!" He yelled in disbelief, scoffing. "Alright, stop that packing and shits. No one is moving abroad," Jungkook sighed and turned to his packed bag and taped furniture.

"But-" Yoongi glared at Jungkook, "What's with you troubling others? Just get used to the fact that she'e gone. Move on, live in Seoul just like the man you were, don't cry over useless things. If you want her back, then win her. Jia is gone if you don't fight for her, getting out of her life doesn't mean you have to get out of the country."

Yoongi plopped on the couch, Jungkook glanced at Hoseok, who shrugged. "He was probably drowning into some sad music last night." He said and chuckled lightly.

"No seriously though. I'm done with you all fake lovers, you are acting pathetic, just accept the fact that you love her and win her. Your mother is going to prison,"

Jungkook sighed loudly, "Look, I've decided this. I don't love anybody. Whether that woman goes to prison or sits in her office like a monkey, I don't care."

Yoongi stood in front of him, "Look at me in the eyes and say that again, that you don't love Jia." The man gulped, looking into the older man's dark eyes. Yoongi was the most dark and mysterious man Jungkook has ever met, he hides deep secrets in his heart, he's a mystery.

"I do-" Jungkook sighed loudly and ran a hand through his brown hair. "See? Unpack these things, we're going to the club tonight." Yoongi said, glancing at the stuff behind him, "But hyun-" Yoongi scoffed, "You should listen to your olders, Mr Jeon." Jungkook gulped and sighed.

You grinned while looking at Soyeon struggling to cut the carrots. "Don't cut your finger." You warned her, she grinned. "This is so hard!" She groaned, pouting.

You patted her head, "Everything is hard, until you make it easy." She glanced at you, sighing. Your grin dropped, "What's wrong?" You asked her, running a hand through her hair. "I wonder how things would've be if I had a dad, would I be happy, or would I be sad."

Your heart sank at her statement, you patted her head. "You do have daddy." You said, she looked up at you, "Really? Where is he?" She asked, you sighed. "You have met him." You said and reached out for your phone when it started to ring.

Your brows raised at the Mr Kim. "Hello?" You answered the call,

"Ms Kim, I'd like to meet you."

You glanced at Taehyung, "Why did you want to meet me today, Mr Kim?" He smiled cheekily, looking at the scenery in front of him, it was noon, the sun was setting, the wind was blowing at a slow pace.

His hands gripped the railing of the bridge, throat going dry, "I've been trying to tell this to you for months," He looked down, gulping. Your brows raised, "What is it?" You asked him, his black eyes turned to yours, a smile on his lips.

He licked his lips nervously, "First say, do you like spending time with me?" His sudden question made you zip your mouth as you batted your lashes nervously. "Of course, I love to spend time with you-"

He took a step closer to you, shaking his head. "Not as a boss; but as a partner." Your brows knitted together in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Jungkook chuckled, looking at Jimin moving, he was drunk. Seulgi looked over her shoulder, looking at Jimin's head that was resting on her shoulder. SeokJin cried on Namjoon's shoulder, drinking the beer,

"How can she leave me!?" He yelled, Namjoon sobbed, "How can you not tell me about your girlfriend?!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, a smile on his face as he looked around the place filled with rich people, covered in silvers and golds.

"I can't eat, he needs to move." Seulgi scoffed, struggling to eat her meat, Yoongi laid back on the couch, eyes closed and arms crossed, although he was the one who planned this club thing, he himself didn't enjoy.

"Are you going to keep sitting there looking like an idiot?"

Hoseok asked him, "I think people recognise you." Jungkook looked around, seeing people glancing at him every now and then and gossiping to each other.

"I don't care." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You're a fool." Hoseok said with a smile. Jungkook glared at him, "What do you mean?" Hoseok chuckled dryly, looking around the place, his chin resting against his elbow.

"You love, you hate. You're determined to leave; yet you can't forget, what kind of miserable life are you even living?"

Jungkook stared at his lap, no words leaving his tongue. Hoseok was right.

He laughed lightly, "Maybe that's how I'm supposed to live for the rest of my life," Hoseok licked his lips, tapping his fingers against the table, catching the younger's attention,

"Don't live the life given to you, make your live your canvas, fill it with your love and passion. Jungkook, we don't live the life destined, we make our lives, or it's a waste. What's life if you don't struggle?"

Jungkook's face went blank, staring at Hoseok, "You're drunk, right?" Hoseok nodded,

"That's why you're making my life a damned canvas."

Taehyung chuckled, running his hand through his brown hair. "As a partner? Maybe?" You said, he stared down into your eyes, bending down a bit as he reached out for his pocket,

"Then say," He pulled out a black box, your eyes widened,

No.

Your mind said, you froze, you knew what he was going to say next,

"Will you marry me, Kim Jia?"

"Kim Jia, will you marry me?" Jungkook asked, a huge smile on his face as he held onto your hands tightly, your eyes went wide,

"W-What?" You whispered, he bent down to your height, "Will you marry me?" He asked again, the wind blew past you both, the leaves scattering here and there,

Your blank face slowly turned into a small smile, nodding your head,

"Yes, I'll marry you."

It's over, he's gone, Jungkook's gone, move on, just leave.

Your eyes filled with tears, you didn't know if it was happiness or sadness, your heart was racing, you didn't know if it was fear or happiness of finally finding the one.

You nodded slowly, tears falling down your eyes,

"Y-Yes."