❪ F O U R T E E N ❫

EDITED

FOURTEEN

THE next day, Jungkook woke up to a hangover. He groaned and held his head, realising something was on his forehead. He teared the note off of his forehead.

He winced slightly at the sensation, rubbing his forehead as he looked at the note. "Gosh, I won't have that shit anymore." He said and ran a hand through his hair.

He got off his bed, looking around. "She really came here?" He asked himself, "This house is too boring to live in anymore."

He walked through the wardrobe door, finding another suit to change into as he muttered,

"Maybe I should shift to another country after Taehyung get back."

You walked through the office hallways, another workday. You knocked on Jungkook's office door, hearing a 'come in' as you opened the door.

He glanced up as you placed the tray of coffee and cookies on the table and looked through your pad. "Luckily, no outings for today, just a meeting." You said with a smile.

Jungkook raised his head to meet your eyes, trying hard to say something. You creased your brows, "You want to say something, Mr Jeon?" He shut his mouth and shook his head lightly.

"Anything new in your life?"

The question caught you off guard, you confusedly looked at him, who had a plain face on.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He laughed lightly. "Maybe I'm just on some drug, forget about it." He shook it off, going back to his files.

"Nothing new," You decided to reply him, he looked up. "Just the same atmosphere everyday. Isn't it your birthday tomorrow?" You asked him.

He seemed shocked, turning to look at the calender placed on the wall, he chuckled dryly. "Forgot about that." You smiled lightly, "Almost four weeks have passed since you're here, how do you feel?" You asked, making him rub the back of his head.

"Not to bad." You nodded, "Well then, be ready for the meeting at two." You bowed at him and turned around, leaving the room plainly.

Jungkook looked sad somehow, a pout forming on his lips. "She didn't even talk to me like before." He scoffed lightly, shaking his head.

"Was I such an asshole?"

He questioned himself, disappointment written all over his face.

You walked out, glancing at Jihyo. "Everything set for tomorrow?" You asked her with a wide smile.

You loved celebrations, especially birthday celebrations, when an individual gets their own day, when everyone gives them the attention they deserve.

She nodded, Daniel squealed behind her, "I'm so happy to celebrate his birthday, he looked like a sad corpse when I didn't wish him." He said, causing you to laugh lightly.

"Get the floor thirty-two empty, we'll celebrate Mr Jeon's birthday there."

Was what you told her, the number thrity-two was Jungkook's favourite, and you wanted to make his day special, because he was your boss, and as the boss, he did a good job,

It was also a great chance to show him the strategy of Kim Industries. "After today's meeting, I'll get him home somehow."

You said,

"Perfect."