❪F I V E❫

EDITED

❛ FIVE ❜

FIVE

You stiffened second by second, your muscles tensed up, you were feeling like you'll faint. This can't be, it's too early for him to know. You licked your lips, batting your lashes as your mind ran like a bullet train, thinking if a plan to escape this situation.

But instead of yelling or doing something basically every man would do after finding out that his ex wife has his child, he scoffed and rolled his eyes. Walking towards you with a glare, he mumbled, "We'll talk about this later." Glancing at Soyeon, he left the scene.

You let yourself breathe through your nostrils and realised that you held your breathes in. "That was close." You sighed and rubbed your hands together, your heart beating fast.

Jimin returned shortly after, eyeing you weirdly. "What's wrong? You look like someone slapped you." He chuckled at his own words, you gulped and shook your head. "I- I need to go, you go and visit Taehyung, I have something to d-" You didn't"t even care to finish your sentence and ran after Jungkook.

Jimin raised his brows, glancing at Soyeon. "She's acting weird," He mumbled, taking Soyeon's hand as he walked to the elevator, still wondering what was so important that you really handed Soyeon in his hands.

Ding.

He snapped out of his thoughts when the elevator stopped, the doors opened and he walked out, Soyeon sighed and frowned without your presence around, "Where's mom?" Jimin glanced down and shrugged, "I don't know, she'll be back, don't worry." She nodded and sighed, she wanted to see Taehyung with you.

Jimin opened the door, and grinned at Taehyung. "Chimchim." Taehyung whined, putting the book he's been reading away as his eyes went to Soyeon. "You've grown so much-" Jimin grinned and cut him off, "-In three months."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, reaching out to pull on Soyeon's cheeks and grinned, "Stop it!" The little girl slapped his hands away, rubbing her cheek and glared at Taehyung.

"You've still got that attitude." Taehyung cleared his throat, turning to his friend, as he raised his brows. "What's happening out there? And where's Jia." Jimin licked his lips and ran a hand through his hair, taking a seat beside Taehyung and pulled Soyeon to his lap,

"Well basically she gets drunk every night and curses him out, and I don't know where she's gone too." Taehyung nodded, "But atleast take care of her, she seemed distressed when I first told her about Jungkook," Jimin grinned.

"Don't worry. She's kind of savage when it comes to Jungkook," Taehyung sighed.

You ran after Jungkook, "Stop!" You yelled, panting as you stopped behind him in the carpark, he turned around with raised brows, shuffling his keys back into his pocket as he rolled his eyes. "Aren't you going to say anything?" You asked him, furrowing your brows.

Jungkook laughed, "What should I say?" You blinked in confusion, "Really?" Your voice trembled, he's just too cruel.

He scoffed. "I've divorced you. I don't wanna get involved in shits like children." You closed your hands in tight fists, glaring hard at him. "If you think I'm going to chase some random girl for a heir or something, well, this isn't a TV show." He scoffed.

You bit your lips, fighting the urge to punch him.

"Either way, you're nothing more than a forgotten past for me, I would never ever run after a woman like you, no matter how beautiful or savage you get."

You laughed, not able to keep a control over your emotions,

"You asshole! That's not what you thought when you had sex with me!"

You didn't even care if people were judging your vulgarity, your chest heaved from lack of breath, Jungkook clenched his jaw and took steps towards you, stopping right in front of you as he said,

"Don't you dare say anything to anyone, forget we ever had anything, I will never except that chil-"

It felt as if time stopped. Your eyes widened at your actions, your hand in the air as you took a step backwards, mouth gaping as your hands went over your mouth in shock.

Jungkook's anger boiled when you slapped him, he managed to keep his calm and took another step to you, gripping your forearm tightly.

Your eyes still glared at him, another slap from your hand went to his face when he held your wrist tightly, bending your hand as he cuffed both your hands in his right one, while his other hand went to his pocket.

He pulled his keys out, watching you struggle as he mumbled,

"I'll teach you a nice lesson."