⏌⏌⏋⏌ ⏌⏉ ⏋⏌⏌⏌ ⏌⏌

🎉Thank you for 100k!

______________________________________

"You freaky asshole!"

Taehyung bent down, leaning over the couch. "I'm so sorry!" He yelled, almost in tears. Jungkook held Jia's hand, "Honey, stop it." He said, trying to calm his pregnant wife.

"You shut up, you couldn't even buy me ice cream!" She cried, pushing him as she ran to Taehyung, grabbing him by his ear. "You watched porn? You little pervert-"

He grinned, "Well, every guy has so-" She scoffed, "Needs? My ass." She kicked his leg, "Honey I swear-" Jungkook grabbed her from behind, spinning her around.

"I'm leaving, bye."

Taehyung quickly got up, strolling to the door as he ran out.

"Why are you so aggresive?" Jungkook asked as he made her sit on the couch. She took a deep breath, "I don't know." She muttered, looking at her lap.

"Don't cry! Don't cry!" He panicked, hugging her. "I'm not crying!" She retorted, sniffing as she wiped her eyes. "Alright, let's watch cartoon!" He suggested, grabbing the remote as he switched the TV on.

He leaned back as she watched the TV. "Hey, go bring me chips." She glared at him, hitting his lap.

He quickly got up, walking to the kitchen as he opened the top shelf, pulling out a packet of chips. Since she finishes almost every packet, he buys a lot and stuffs the snacks in the top shelf which she can't reach.

He quickly walked back to her and gave it to her. She frowned. "But this is not the crispy one." Jungkook's jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me?-" He paused, "Go and buy me the crispy one." She said, knitting her brows.

He groaned, "Go!" She yelled, hitting the back of his head. "Alright." He sighed, getting up from the couch as he walked out.

He quickly got in his car. "I regret a lot of things." He muttered as he started his car.

_____________________________

"You-" Jimin got up, looking around as he walked to the table, hiding under it. "Park Jimin you can't die from me!" Seulgi ran to the living area with a bat in her hands.

"I'm going to break your bones! How could you leave Soyeon in the public bathroom and come back? What would we have done if she didn't come back? You ass, come out!"

She walked to where he was hiding. He slapped his hand over his mouth, "Do you think I can't find you?" She asked, opening the fridge.

Since Jimin was quite slim, he used to hide in the fridge to not get hit by her. "I'll kill you if I find you! Come out!" She yelled, cracking her knuckles.

"Alright, if you won't come out, then I'm leaving." She said, placing the bat on the table as she walked to the front door. "Honey!" Jimin quickly ran to her, gripping her from behind.

"You-" He hugged her, "I'm sorry!" She paused as he kissed her forehead. "I'll never ever take a kid out on a trip." He mumbled, placing his head on her head.

"Ah, you'll have to." She suddenly smiled, "What?" He asked, looking down at her,

"I'm pregnant." His eyes widened, "W-What?" He asked, "We're having a baby!" They both jumped together. "Finally!"

__________________________

"Oh God." Taehyung muttered as Namjoon slid towards the French girl, "Do you know English?" He asked, placing his hand on the table as he eyed her with flirty eyes.

"Yes." She grinned, "Sally!" Taehyung turned when a loud voice came from behind him. A Korean woman walked to them, "What are you doing? The show's about to begin!" She tugged at her lips, making the other girl stick her tongue out.

"Do you mind if we spend some time together?" Namjoon interrupted then suddenly, Sally quickly nodded as they both got up, leaving.

"But what about me?-" Namjoon cut her off, "We have this young gentleman!" She turned to Taehyung, who was already staring at her.

"Is this destiny?" He asked her, "What?" He tilted her head, he wiggled his brows. "Forget about it, what's your name?" He asked, "Hyeri." She muttered, raising her brows.

"I'm Taehyung." He said, getting up. "Show right? Let's watch together!" He suggested. She smiled suddenly, "Alright then."

_____________________

So, Abusive Ceo has officially ended. I'm so happy and so sad, I really enjoyed writing it, I loved this book to be honest.

I hope this third ending wasn't confusing to you all. Lol, I had to write atleast even times before I came to a conclusion.

Thank you so much for joining this journey, I hope you all stay healthy and safe from the virus and all.

Love you all!