❪T W E N T Y-F O U R❫

EDITED

❛ TWENTY-FOUR ❜

TWENTY-FOUR

18+

YOU felt your heart beating fast, Jungkook's hands travelled through your thighs, chills ran down your spine, your grip around his neck tightened as you pulled him closer. His right hand moved to hold onto your waist.

You opened your eyes, tears still glowing,

No.

Your hands fell by your side as you pushed him away, shaking your head, "No. This is wrong," You stumbled against the high heels, you felt dizzy, tears ran down your cheeks.

Jungkook frowned looking at you, a sad feeling in his heart. He swallowed the knot in his throat, sighing heavily, before he took a step towards you, wrapping his arms around you as he pulled you towards his chest,

You tried to push him, but he didn't even bulge, his grip tight around you. "I.." His lips trembled, a tear ran down his cheek as he spoke up, letting his emotions out,

".. I love you."

You laughed lightly,

"Liar."

Memories came into his mind, the word you hated, was liar, you hated the horror of his face, you hated everything related to lies.

A sad expression spread across his face as he held you close, his tears falling down. You pushed him away, making him stumble.

You leaned against the wall and took the heels off, throwing them away. You looked up at him, now that you were barefoot, he stood even taller than before, you stood right in front of him, your makeup was ruined because of crying.

"You're a liar, a fucking liar!" You yelled, hitting your hand against his chest. "Why? Why did you leave me?" You asked him, heart aching.

"I'm sorry." His voice came out as a whisper, he was aware of you being drunk, it will all be forgotten, you will forget him and move on.

"Kiss me." You suddenly said, making him look at you in shock, you tiptoed and held onto his suit jacket, pulling him closer to you.

He didn't stop you when you kissed him, pulling him down. He bent down for you, it may be wrong, it may be false hope;

But atleast it was real for him.

He held onto your waist, pushing you on the bed as he rested his hands on each side of your head, hovering above you.

His hands travelled to your back as he pulled the zipper to your dress down, reaching for the hook of your bra, closing his eyes slowly.

He ripped the red dress off of your body and threw it away, his hand drawing lines against your stomach, he leaned even closer, his nose touching yours. You felt a knot in your stomach when his fingers traced against it, causing you to groan.

He rubbed his crotch against you, causing you to moan as your breathing got heavier, chills running down your spine.

You were feeling breathless, your body was burning,

You knew it was wrong; and you didn't give a fuck about it. All sins are forgiven, so this one must be too.

You gripped the back of his neck tightly, as he pulled away, staring into your eyes while breathing heavily. Your eyes were filled with tears, you had no absolute control over your feelings right now.

He leaned over your neck, licking it. You closed your eyes tightly, tears falling down your temples, you hated him; but you loved him. You can never push him away, you just can't.

He took the bra off you, his eyes filled with sadness. What were you doing? You didn't know anything, you weren't in your right mind, you could feel the burning sensation in your neck as he kissed it, leaving red marks.

You wanted to stop, you wanted to run away, but you couldn't;

He threw his jacket away, opening the buttons of his black shirt as he took it off, leaning in to kiss you again, your cheeks turned red in embarrassment, you shut your eyes tightly.

Till this point, he was fully naked. You didn't open your eyes for once, it was too embarrassing for you.

He pulled the hem of your undies, taking them off. His hands moved to your cheeks, his hands were shaking. You felt him against your vagina, your heart was beating really fast, you didn't know where to focus.

He pushed himself all the way inside you, tears falling down your eyes. It wasn't your first time having sex with him, but it was new everytime, why was he like this? Why can't he just go away, does he has to make it harder for you to live in this world?0

You felt him move inside you, as he slowly started moving. Your breathing got heavy, a weird feeling in your heart, it was racing.

Your moans came out muffled, hands closing in tight fists as you groaned, he held onto your hands tightly, thrusting harder inside you.

He moaned, his pace fastening, the same thought in his mind. Why did it have to be you? Why can't you not hate him? Why did he come back to the state he promised himself never to?

Your fingers intertwined with his, you could feel his heat against your body, your body was shaking from pleasure, you couldn't process your surroundings properly.

He kissed down to your collarbone, your eyes closed as you felt his lips against your skin, his thrusts were fast, you bit your lips, trying hard not to make any sexual noises.

His breath hitched as he felt your eyes close, he sighed, resting his head against your shoulder, he couldn't help it, he was dumb and stupid to fall for everything his mother had done, he was a fool.

He felt your breathing get steady, he looked up to see your face fallen to a side, your hair covering your face.

He leaned upwards, his brows creasing before he broke into a smile, stopping all his movements as he stared at your smiling face,

"Only you can sleep while having sex." He chuckled, laying beside you as he stared at you, turning to your side.

"I don't mind that though." He said, moving your hair from your face as he pinched your nose lightly,

"Cause you are good in whatever you do."