❪T H I R T Y-E I G H T❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTY-EIGHT ❜

THIRTY-EIGHT

YOU repeatedly pressed the doorbell, tears running down your eyes as you waited for the door to open. Jungkook opened the door, a frown on his face when he saw your face.

"J-" Your hand moved in the air and landed on his left cheek, your chest heaving in anger as you glared at him. You saw his cheekbone flex as he closed his eyes, heaving a long breath.

"You asshole!" You yelled, holding onto his collar. "Stop it." He said, glaring at you. "Stop it? Wow Jeon, what a great actor you are!" You yelled, pushing him back. "Because of you my father is suffering!"

He froze at your words, no. He shot his head towards you, pulling you in as he pushed you against the wall, the door creaked as it closed behind him.

You flinched when he banged his hands on the sides of your hands, "Forget about it-"

You slapped him again, a frown on your face. "You're disgusting." You told him, knitting your brows together, "All you care about if yourself!" You yelled, tears filling your eyes. "And you say you love me? What kind of disgusting love is yours?"

His eyes glared at you, "That's all the past, forget about it-" You chuckled, "Forget?" You mocked him, shaking your head. "I can't forget that you're an asshole! All you do is hurt others! You're a.. Monster."

Your words cut through his heart like an arrow, his eyes softened. "You don't care, do you?" You asked him, tears falling down your eyes.

"Yo-" He cut you off by pressing his lips against yours, he held yours arms and pushed then behind your back, pressing your body against the wall.

You felt his warm tears against your cheeks, however, it didn't melt your heart one bit, you groaned, bot being able to move away from him.

He rested his forehead against yours, "I didn't do it, believe m-" You leaned backwards, "Oh? Didn't your evil mother and you do it? Then who did it? Who abused his wife and threw her away? Who faked everything? Who says he loves his ex? Who abused my father and took his everything away?!"

You yelled, arms aching, he didn't flinch nor did he move his eyes away from yours.

"Who.. Is the reason for my mom's death?" You asked him.

He knitted his brows, "De-" You laughed lightly, "Now you'll say you didn't do it as well? How can you be such a liar Jungkook?"

He stared into your eyes, "I swear I didn't do it." He whispered, you cried at his remark, your head hanging loose. "You're the reason why she's dead! You!" You yelled, using all your force to push him away.

You glanced down at your stomach, "I hate you." You glared at him, gulping the knot in your throat. "Jia-" You raised both your hands in defeat, causing him to stop.

"I'm done with you. I seriously am." You said, your eyes red as you batted them. "You've destroyed my life." You pointed at him, crying as you slid down the wall, your body ached, you were tired.

He crouched down beside you, "J-" He tried to touch you, but you glared at him, "Don't you dare touch me." You said through gritted teeth, getting up.

"Don't leave." He held your forearm, hugging you.

You pushed him away again, walking to the door.

You paused, turning around, "Ah, please do come to Taehyung and my wedding." He looked up in shock, you flashed your ring in front of his face. "I guess finally I'll find someone better than you."

You grinned while tears fell down your eyes, "One more thing," You said, looking down at your stomach,

"You're about to become a father."

You didn't wait to hear or see his reaction and walked out of his house,

Is this really the end? Your heart asked,

Yes, it is. Your mind replied.