❪T W E N T Y-T W O❫

EDITED

❪ TWENTY-TWO❫

TWENTY-TWO

YOU sighed and looked back at the red dress given to you to wear, you wondered why you had to go to that party when you weren't related to them at all. You stared at the sleeping face of your daughter and rubbed your temples.

You leaned against the bed, staring into the air, your life was getting more and more complicated, and somehow, you didn't want Jungkook to go anywhere now.

You shook your head, "Come on, this is nonsense." You muttered under your breath and batted your lashes. "Do I really like him or what?" You rolled your eyes and licked your lips, looking at the ceiling.

*

Jungkook stared at his phone while laying on his bed, while he gave his phone to Soyeon, she took a lot of her own selcas, he grinned at the cuteness of her.

His grin dropped, "Shit, what the hell am I even doing?" He groaned and turned on the bed, his brows creased at an unknown video, he opened the video, batting his lashes,

"Mom!" He was confused, "You shouldn't play with someone else's phone," He heard your voice, when suddenly your face appeared in the camera, "Gosh what kind of things do people even use?" You groaned,

"Mom it's this button!" Your daughter snatched the phone away, and the video closed,

He didn't realise that he was smiling. "What kind of mess did I get myself into?" He muttered and hid his face in his arms.

"I just want to die now." He muttered, sighing heavily.

You looked back at Jungkook, "Are you sure you don't want this?" You asked him, pointing towards his phone. "No, keep it here, I don't want any disturbance inside."

You nodded and placed both of your phones at the backseat, closing the door. "Alright, so-"

Your words were cut off by a loud pitched voice, "Ms Kim!" You turned around, seeing Taehyung.

He practically ran to you, "Hey! Stop running before you get on the hospital bed again." His mother said behind him, grinning at you.

"Ms Kim, how long has it been since I saw you, how're you?"

You smiled at her, "I'm fine." She nodded her head while smiling sweetly. "Please take care of Taehyung," You nodded your head, she walked to the other side.

"Mr Jeon, please put this on." You said and handed Jungkook a brooch. He gave you a confused look, "Just put it on!" You yelled and quickly moved forward, putting the object on his jacket.

Meanwhile, Taehyung glared at Jungkook, when he felt the strong stare at him, Jungkook glared glared back at Taehyung.

"Please keep your hate away from this." You said and smiled, "Enjoy your time together till you're here." You said and grinned, Taehyung clung onto your arm, "Ms Kim, I missed you so much."

He leaned in to kiss your cheek, when Jungkook cleared his throat and pulled you away from him slightly. "This is a professional party, Mr Kim. Please keep yourself from becoming horny."

You bit your lips to stop yourself from laughing.

"Oh thank you for the reminder, Mr Jeon." Taehyung said cockily, he flared his nostrils and turned the other way,

"Can you two stop fighting?"

You asked them and patted their shoulders, "It's already late for you, Mr Kim." You said and eyed Taehyung, Jungkook smirked at Taehyung. "Oh, I'll see you later." He said, waving as he walked ahead of you.

"Mr Jeon, please keep yourself professional." You told him and patted his shoulder,

"You should tell that to him!" He yelled slightly, pointing at Taehyung's back.

"Right now, you're my boss, not Mr Kim."