❪T H I R T Y-T H R E E❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTY-THREE ❜

THIRTY-THREE

JUNGKOOK stared at Soyeon who kept on looking down and fidgeting with the ears of her bunny, he batted his lashes, before finally opening his mouth,

"What's wrong? Did you fight with mom?" He asked, crossing his legs as he turned to face her on the couch, Soyeon sobbed, making Jungkook freeze in shock,

"She abandoned me, she always leaves me, she doesn't love me."

His eyes batted nervously, as he licked his dry lips. "It's not like that, who told you that your mother doesn't love you?" He asked, smiling.
The girl looked up and raised her brows.

Jungkook reached out to wipe her tears, she hiccuped, "Really?" He nodded, "She loves you, she has done so much for you, she fought with everybody to keep you safe, she took every type of struggle to give you a happy life."

"Someone told me, when you look at your mother, you'll look at the purest love ever." Jungkook said, making the girl raise her brows. "Who?" Jungkook laughed lightly, "Just someone." He said, remembering his father's words.

She looked at her bunny, "Did you ever fight with anyone?" He asked, making her nod. Her nose scrunched up, "I did with Jimin, she tried to tear the drawing I made, her mother scolded me," Her voice cracked, her eyes tearing up again.

Jungkook held back his laugh at Jimin, he grinned,

"But then mom fought with her mother, she said that she'll burn all her hair if she says anything to me."

She said with a smile, Jungkook grinned. "See? She loved you so much that she even fought for you," Soyeon nodded, "But she didn't wash Mr Bunny." She said and shoved the bunny in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook chuckled, "I'll wash it for you." Her eyes lit up with happiness. "Really? Thank you so much!" She said and got up, pecking Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook froze in shock, before bursting into a smile.

You bit your lips, glancing back at Taehyung who forced a grin at you. After the date, you decided to come to Jungkook's house, you didn't tell Taehyung about your predictions yet. He grinned and motioned you to go in,

He waved, "I'll be going now." He said and drove off.

You sighed and looked back at the door, "I should just go back, she'll hate m-"

The door opened, making you shot your head up with wide eyes. Jungkook leaned against the door, his head resting against the doorframe as he eyed your form.