❪ T H I R T Y-O N E ❫

EDITED

❛ THIRTY-ONE ❜

THIRTY-ONE

EVERYONE in the room glared at Jimin, who looked down while fidgeting with his fingers. Jungkook was knocked out next to SeokJin, bottles of alcohol all around the place.

The five men glanced at eachother, "You're a total dickhead, Jimin." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yes, first you claimed to like Jia, and now you're dating Seulgi?" Namjoon scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Please don't use that language, she's sleeping." Hoseok said, looking over at Soyeon who was laying her head against Jungkook's lap, sleeping.

SeokJin sighed, "I can't stop him, he's convinced to leave on Monday." Hoseok bit his lips, "I'm actually going to cry, what is even happening?" He asked in disbelief. "It's all his damned mother's fault, I'll kill her today if I get a chance." Yoongi said through gritted teeth,

"I'm not going to scold you if you curse at that mother, she's the main reason her son is like this, that drug killed her humanity."

SeokJin glanced over at Jimin, "Look, I'm going to help you." Jimin said, looking up. "What can you do?" Namjoon asked, knitting his brows together in confusion,

Jimin smirked,

"A plan is all it takes."

Jungkook groaned, taking the support of walls as he walked down the alley, his house was in a completely different direction from the others, so he persuaded them to leave first, although he was not at all fine to go home on his own.

He heaved a deep breath, feeling the urge to puke suddenly, your words from yesterday kept on coming in his mind, he took a holiday from office today and cried all day, SeokJin forced all the other to clear their schedule to meet Jungkook, and they ended up going to a karaoke.

He chuckled, "Just one day, then I'll never see her again." He licked his lips, batting his lashes to blink the tears away as he walked while stumbling.

You walked out of the cafe, "It's been a long time." You said while knitting your brows and glancing over at your watch.

You came to this new cafe right after work, since Jungkook was not at office today, you got off work earlier. You do think he loves you, but what he did to you all these years was the fence between you two.

You sighed and walked down the alley while pushing the sides of your pencil skirt down. You looked at your watch once again and sighed, "I hope Namjoon doesn't break anything now." You bit your lips and looked up, bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry." You looked up, your eyes widening. "Mr Jeon?" Jungkook looked up at you, eyes fighting back the sleep as he grinned, releasing his hands from the wall as he waved at you, stumbling.

You held his arm, pulling him up, he laughed and got out of your grip. "Hey, Kim Jia, anything new? You're here to see how much I've cried?" He asked, you noticed the redness beneath his eyes, his lips were swollen and cheeks red.

"I've cried buckets, I'm sure you're happy, right?" He asked, trying hard to stand on his own.

He stumbled, but you quickly gripped his shirt, he glared at you and pushed you away, scoffing. "Stop acting like you care about me," He rolled his eyes, stumbling as he looked behind you.

You knitted your brows together, sighing as you gripped the strapes of your bag, guilt filling in your heart, did he actually mean it when he said he loved you?

You looked up at him, "I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings." You said, he stared at you, walking up to you as he stood in front of you, his brows raised
as he stopped in front of you,

"You've not just hurt my feelings," He shook his head, tears falling down from his eyes as he chuckled, looking down,

"You've broken my heart."

Your heart sank at those words, a knot forming in your throat as you stared at him with guilt. "I'm so-" He held your shoulders, "Don't be, I don't need your sorry, I need you." You sighed, looking down.

You looked up again, pressing your hand on his forehead. "Jungkook, you have a fever." He grinned, "So? What will you d-" You cut him off, holding his hand,

"I'll drop you home, you shouldn't be out like this."

He pushed your away, you gritted your teeth, "Jungkook, listen to me for once." He shook his head at you, a grin on his face, "You don't listen to me, so why should I?"

You gripped his arms again, "You said you love me, right?" He stared into your eyes and nodded, "Then listen to me, if you love me." He nodded his head, you sighed and dragged him out of the place.

You opened the door to Jungkook's room, he sat on the bed as you looked around for a first aid kit.

"You're so stubborn." You said with knitted brows as you took the pill, putting in into his mouth, he drank the water and grinned,

He laid on the bed, you sighed, "I'm leaving no-" He held your hand, pulling you by his side as he hovered over you,

Your eyes widened as you stared at him, he took your bag and threw it away, smiling. "I-I really love you, why don't you believe it?" You stared at him, gulping.

"You're drunk and sick, go to s-"

He pressed his lips against yours, closing his eyes as he gripped your wrists, tears falling from his eyes,

"Jung-" He went over to the buttons of your shirt, ripping the material as he stared at you straight in the eyes,

"I'll show you how much I love you."