❪S I X❫

EDITED

❛ SIX ❜

SIX

Your eyes went wide when Jungkook pushed you into his car and locked it, he sat beside you and silently watched you struggling to get out.

He clenched his jaw and yanked your hand towards him, glaring at you. Your heart was beating fast as you pushed him away harshly.

"You're really annoying." He muttered, gripping your hands tightly. "If you don't let me go, I'll burn your hair down." You growled back at him,

"If you keep showing up in front me, I'll have to choice but to do this." He rolled his eyes, "Now get out, I wish to only see your face while working." He said through gritted teeth and unlocked the car, waiting for you to get down.

You scoffed and quickly got out, as he drove off. You rubbed your wrists in pain and rolled your eyes, "Annoying brat." You muttered,

"It's been almost thirty minutes and she's not back!" Taehyung cried. "Oh shut up, she's not a child." Jimin rolled his eyes,

Both of them looked up when the door opened, you sighed and walked inside while rubbing your temples. "What happened? Did you meet him?" Taehyung asked, making you nod.

"You've given me a month of headache." You told him, sitting down on the chair.

"What? What are you two talking about?" Jimin asked in confusion, "Did he do something?" Taehyung asked, his eyes roaming around your body and stopped at your wrists, eyes burning with fire.

"Who did this?" He asked, reaching out to hold your wrists lightly. "Oh come on, this is nothing," You laughed and lightly got out of his grip.

"What is even happening?" Jimin asked, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"You're dumb, Park."

You sighed and walked to Jungkook's office while holding the tray,

You knocked on his door, "Come in." You opened the door and walked to his table, placing the tray on the table. He looked up from his laptop.

"You have a meeting at three, Mr Jeon." You said, looking through your pad, "Along with that you have a meeting with Ms Song at seven." You said and looked up at him.

He stared back at you, tapping his pen against the table rapidly, making you stare at the shine of the golden pen.

"First of all, I want to apologise for my actions in the carpark yesterday,"

You tried to hold back your laugh, he was trying hard to stay professional, "I just lost control for a second, I didn't know that you had the guts to actually slap me." He sighed,

"I'm sorry, Ms Kim. And I hope that we say goodbye on good terms." He placed his pen on the table and intertwined his fingers, resting them against the glass surface.

"I hope we can stay professional till the end."

You finally spoke up,

"Mr Jeon, there is no need for you to apologise, I'm sure you have never experienced being slapped by women, my words may have been harsh, but I never meant to slap you. So, I too apologise."

You bowed at him, as he clenched his jaw but nodded and forced a grin at you, "Of course Ms Kim,"

You smiled back, turning on your steps as you walked out of his office and to your desk, sighing.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and fixed his suit after you left, "She's so annoying." He said, biting his lips.

"But she's still as pretty as before."

He slapped himself a few times to get back to his senses, "Come on, I can't loose focus anymore, we're divorced, the chapter is closed." He sighed and hid his face in his hands, rubbing the sides of his eyes, he couldn't sleep the whole night after he saw your tears.

"What should I do with her?" He said and leaned back onto his chair, looking up at the ceiling,

"After all, I still do have feelings for you."