Where are my clothes?!

LouisvPOV

"Dammit." I muttered as Liam tears up Shirley's adoption form we had almost finished signing. I really thought she was the one...dammit...

"Hey Lou," Harry says, putting his arm around my shoulder, "It's ok. Let's just go home." I nod though tears are threatening to come out. "I really wanted to adopt a girl." I whispered, and Harry hugs me when I say that.

 "Come on," Liam says, "Let's go." I nod again and we walk to the limo. I let the tears come freely as we step into it. 

"Aw Lou," Harry says, seeing me cry, "Don't cry!" As soon as he says that, I start crying harder. The guys give me a group hug and say comforting things to me, but nothing can help. I wanted a girl.

Kat's POV

I'm so happy I stood up to Shirley! I know she's gonna tell the mistress the teenagers not adopting her was my fault, but I feel happy for the moment at least. That chienne deserved it...

 I'm about to go inside when I catch something on the floor. It's a...carrot. Mmm...I love carrots. I'm about to pick it up from the ground when someone else does. I look up and see one of the guys who was going to adopt Shirley. It looks like he's been crying.

"Are you crying?" I can't help but ask. I can't stand when people are sad. It makes me sad. His face burns with embaressment as he shakes his head no. 

"Don't lie," I say, wiping away a tear that fell on his cheek, "It's ok." He starts crying again and I don't know what got into me, but I hug him. !!!!!  Darn me and my niceness...

He doesn't seem surprised as I wrap my arms around him, he just hugs me back. I rub his back soothingly. I don't say anything, cause that'll just make it worse. I should know.

His cries slowly stop, and I pull away. He smiles and offers me his carrot. I can't help but laugh cause he looks so adorable. NOT IN A PERVIE WAY LIKE GOSH.

I take the carrot from him and take a bite. "What's up Doc?" I say, doing a bugs bunny impersonation. He laughs as I keep imitating bugs bunny. I finally eat the whole carrot and rub my tummy. "Mmm!" I say, "Delicious!" The guy grins and says, "I like carrots too!" "I don't like carrots," I say, frowning, "I love carrots." He laughs and puts his hand out. "I'm Louis." He says. I shake it and say, "I'm Kat." He smiles at my name. "Nice name." He says. I just meow in response, causing him to laugh again.

He has a thoughtful look on his face. "I came here to adopt a girl," He says, "But the one I thought was perfect, wasn't..." I smile reasuringly while all I'm thinking is, "Yeah no kidding. She's not perfect at ALL." 

Instead, I say, "Don't worry, you'll find the right girl!" "I have!" He says excitedly, "YOU!" I take a step back.

 "Me?" I ask, "What?" He nods and takes my hand but I pull away.

 "But we just met!" I say, my smile fading. 

"That's the thing about orphanages," He says, "You've gotta take a chance!" I gulp as he leads me towards the limo. I legit swore that I wouldn't let anyone adopt me.

What is going ON?!

He opens the door, revealing four other teens in the car.

 "I don't think it's a good idea living with a bunch of teens." I say, more to myself than to them. That causes them to smile. One of them, (the curly brown) puts out his hand and I'm afraid his going to smack me so I jump back. He immediatly draws his hand back at my reaction and blushes.

"Guys!" Louis says, "I want to adopt her!" 

Chienne...

*20 minutes later*