Secrets out

*Midnight*

"We should go to bed now," Niall says, glancing at the clock, "It's late." I shake my head quickly. I figure if I stay up all night, I won't have any nightmares. 

"No, not yet please!!" I say, getting scared as Niall turns the TV off. 

"Shh! Angel!" He says, looking at me, "It's just sleep!" "Not for me..." I mutter, and Niall asks, "Why? Why is it not easy for you? Nightmares?" I nod slowly and say, "I need to tell you something." His full attention is on me and I gulp. 

When I don't say anything, he puts a hand on my shoulder and looks straight into my eyes. I look back into his own, soft blue ones, and calm down.

 I can tell him.

"Niall," I say, "I-I c-cut." There. 

It's over with.

 His eyes widen and he says, "WHAT?! WHY?!" "Because of the hate," I say, stuttering, "And the nightmares, and m-m-my p-past." Niall looks like he wants to scream and cry like I did earlier, but instead, pulls me into a long, Niall-like hug. I hug him back and am so glad I told him. 

He gets it.

"Does anybody else know?" He asks, still hugging me. I nod and say, "Just Liam." "You should tell Harry." Niall says, "He's awake." I hug Niall tighter and he says, "Not if you don't want to." "I should," I say quietly, "I'm gonna have to tell him and the guys sooner or later." "Ok," Niall says, "Let's go." He let's go of the hug and gets off the bed. Seeing I don't budge, he picks me up and carries me into Harry's room. Harry's awake and on his iPod. When he sees us, he smiles and motions for us to come over. Niall takes me over to where Harry is, and I gulp. Second time tonight. How am I gonna tell Louis and Zayn?

As we come closer to the bed, Harry sees me tears and immediatly asks, "What's wrong?" Niall looks at me and nods supportivly. 

"Harry," I say ever so slowly, "There's something about me you don't know, but do." Harry looks confused so I go on. 

"It's been happening for maybe three weeks now," I say, "And it's getting worse." Harry still looks confused so I say, "You're very familair with what I do." Harry looks at me, his face stricken with horror, and yells, "YOU CUT?!!!" I nod and start crying again. Niall let's me off his lap, and I climb into Harry's outstretched arms. 

"Kat," He whispers into my ear, "Why?" "My past..." I whisper back, my voice breaking,"The hate...everything." He hugs me tighter and whispers,"For three weeks?" I nod and he sighs, kissing me on the forhead.

 "Liam knows?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

"She can't sleep or she'll have nightmares." Niall says after a while, "And the nightmares are about her past, and her past makes her cut." Harry nods understandingly and I say, "Can you...can you guys tell...tell the others I cut? I-I...I can't." Niall and Harry nod.

"Ok," Harry says, "But you need to sleep." I shake my head, though I have to admit, I'm exchausted. "We won't let you cut." Niall says reasuringly. I still refuse, but sleepiness wins, cause I fall asleep just seconds later.

Harry POV

"Is she sleeping?" Niall asks. I nod. 

"I can't believe she cuts..." I say quietly. Niall nods miserably and says, "At least she told us. Want to tell the boys now?" I nod and he runs to get them. I look down at Kat, and see her tear stained cheeks. I feel so bad for her, cause I went through the same pain she went through. I know how much it hurts. It's terrible, and she doesn't deserve to go through it; no one does. But what's so bad about her past that she cuts? Will she tell me if I ask? I wonder...

At that moment, Niall walks back into the room with Louis and Zayn. "What's wrong?" Louis asks, sitting down at the edge of the bed. 

"Yeah," Zayn says, "What is it?" "Kat wanted us to tell you something..." I say quietly.

"Well?" Louis asks.

Me and Niall don't answer and Zayn and Louis get frustrated. So, I lift Kat's purple Jack Will's sweater up and they both gasp. Louis curses and mutters, "That's why she got so scared when I joked around that I cut."

 I'm not even gonna ask about that.

"How long has she been cutting?!" Zayn asks.

"Three weeks." Niall says, finding his voice. They both groan and I do to. This is just terrible.