Nightmare

Kat POV

*12:00 AM*

"It's time for bed Kat," Louis says, "It's late." "What about the others?" I ask, "Are they leaving?" "Yeah," Liam says, "But they'll be back tomorow maybe, depending on our scheduale." "Ok," I say, "Then I'll se them tomorrow. Ok." "What is this?" Niall jokes, "The Fault In Our Stars or something?" I laugh and say, "Yes. I need to see that movie again." "Good thing that was my gift to you!" Lila says happily, and I grin, remembering that she DID get it for me on DVD.

"Thanks!" I say, "I'm gonna watch it ALL the time!" "What about PLL?!" Niall asks.

"Other than PLL," I say, smiling, "I'll be watching The Fault In Our Stars." "That's better." Niall says, smiling back at me, and Harry says, "You know Niall wouldn't shut up about not being able to watch PLL with you." Niall blushes and I 'awww' cause that's just adorable.

"I've been meaning to tell you Niall," I say, "That you're adorable." "AWWW!" Lila and Quinn says, "That's s'cute!!!" "They should be a couple." Danni says, and everyone agrees. So, I stand up and go over to Niall, sitting on his lap.

"Hey Niall," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Remember when we were supposed to get married?" "When we were texting?" He asks, laughing.

"Yeah," I say, "But we couldn't cause you were acting too immature and like a crazy girl." "Yeah," He says, "I remember, but I think I'm more mature now." "So...we can get married?" I ask, trying to keep from laughing, "LIKE....FOR REALSIES?!!" "UGH NO!" Niall says, "I mean, I WAS just about to marry you a second ago, but only stupid girls say 'for realsies'!" I laugh, and everybody else does too.

"I'm gonna take my ex-fiancee to her bed now," Niall says, standing up with me in his arms, "It's late as Louis said." "I wanna say goodbye to everyone first!" I say, and Niall agrees and lets me down. I run over to Camilla first, and give her a huge hug.

"I thought you weren't gonna come back," I whisper, "But you did. Thanks." She smiles, and hugs me tighter as she says, "I'd never leave you bro. Never." I smile too, and then go hug Lila.

"Kiss Harry on the cheek before you leave, ok?" I whisper, giggling. She giggles back, and nods. I hug Alina, then Quinn, then everyone else that doesn't live with me.

"We'll come up to say goodnight in a second, ok?" Liam says, and I nod, letting Niall pick me up again.

"Night peasents." I say, and everyone waves.

"Alright Niall," I say, as he opens the door to my room and steps in, "You're not leaving me, ok?" "And why would I?" He asks, smiling at me. I smile back as he puts me on the bed and gets under the covers with me.

"I haven't cuddled with you in a while." He says, wrapping his arms around me. I do the same, and kiss him on the cheek.

"I missed you and the guys so much," I say, "I'm so happy I'm back." "I think you could find a better word for happy," Niall says, grinning, "Maybe like...jubilant? Or...blithe? Exultant? Mirthful? Thrilled? Elated? Estatic? On cloud nine?" I laugh at that and say, "Um I don't know about on cloud nine but....I'm everything else." We both start laughing really hard, and I'm glad I don't start coughing. It feels good to be able to laugh without dying. Ok thats an exageration haha.

It's quiet for a while as Niall caresses my hair, and I think about Peter. I wonder if he'll be mad at me for leaving without saying goodbye. That's something I've always been afraid of and I really need to know...

"Niall?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Will Peter be mad at me?" I ask.