Harry's starstruck

Kat POV

*Midnight*

I open the bathroom door and step out. I wish I didn't have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. Yawning, I climb back into Liam's bed where he and Niall fell asleep. Well, where we all fell asleep. Niall and Liam just fell asleep first. But gosh they looks so adorable!! I giggle while I think of their ship name, and close my eyes. I'm about to fall asleep when someone walks into the room. I sit up and see it's Harry.

"Hey." He says, "Just wanted to see if you were awake." "Well," I say, "I am. How did you date with Lila go?" He grins and says, "Wanna come in my room? I don't want to wake the boys up." I nod and follow him into his room. He then screams and jumps around like a little girl. I laugh and say, "I'm guessing it went well?" "It went PERFECT!!" He says, "Kat, we...we...we KISSED!" "Ermigawd no way!" I say sarcastically, "No shit sherlock." He just keeps laughing and jumping and I smile. He's VERY happy right now, so why not be happy with him? I start jumping up and down with him, and he grins. After a LONG time of that, I push him onto his bed and order him to tell me everything that happened.

"It was amazing!" He says, "We just talked like usual-" "So you were rude and snarky?" I ask sarcastically, and he hits me with a pillow. I laugh and say, "I'm kidding!" He laughs too and says, "Then, we started singing 'Love is an open door' from Frozen and-" "YOU WHAT?!" I yell, and he laughs saying, "It's a long story. Anyways, we got kicked out cause we were being too loud, and....then....we....KISSED!!" He screams again and I laugh. Star struck baby.

"Well," I say, "While you keep doing whatever you're doing, I'm gonna go to sleep." He just keeps screaming and I get under his covers. I've slept through worse.