Demon Louis

*Morning*

Kat POV

"Wakey wakey sleepy head!" Five voices chorused, "We have a busy day today!" "But I'm grounded!" I mutter, making them chuckle.

"Yeah, you are," Louis says, "But you still have to come with us! We're going to meet Simon, do a sound check, meet up with the girls, go do a concert, then after the concert have dinner with a famous person." I sit up and my eyes pop out of my head.

"Who?" I ask, "Who's the famous person?" "You'll see!" Harry says, winking. I groan.

"Annoying!" I yell, pulling the covers back over my head.

Why dey do dis to meh?

I deserve more.

Humph.

They laugh and pull the covers off.

"If you don't get up," Louis says in a taunting matter,"We're gonna have to pour this bucket of water on you!" I just groan and snuggle my pillow.

"You asked for it!!" Louis says, and I feel the water being dumped on me and my bed. My neat, comfy, amd now SOAKED bed!!

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!!" I yell, "I'M FREEZING!!" "That's the point!!" He says gleefully. I still don't get up and I'm shivering like crazy. THANKS A LOT LOUIS!!!

That was sarcastic just incase you couldnt tell.

Aha

Ahaha

Ahahahhaha

K

Anyways

I feel myself being lifted onto someones lap, and I open my eyes to see Harry smiling down at me. He rubs my arms and hands me his Jack Wills sweater that had finished drying last night. I put it on and snuggle into Harry. I can sense him smiling and so I smile.

"Are you gonna get dressed now?" Zayn asks, "Because you have an hour." I nod but just hold onto Harry tighter.

"Well then!" Liam says, pulling me away from Harry, "Go take a shower!" I groan as he puts me on my feet and pushes me into the bathroom.

"I don't want to!" I whine sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"But you have to!" He says, imitating me.

Chienne! ONLY I CAN IMITATE ME!

And that's only on special occasions.

I yawn and close the door in his face. Not before I yell, "THIS IS WAR TOMLINSON!!" He laughs and then Niall says, "Can we eat now?" "Not until we hear the shower running." Liam says.

"You know," I say, loud enough so they can hear, "Showers can't run! If they did, they'd be running on the street! Use your brain Liam!"

Like gosh.

The guys chuckle and I turn the water on.

"Alright Niall!" Liam says, "We can eat now!" I take my clothes off and step into the shower. Its soooo warm! I quickly get out so we won't be late, wrap a towel around me, and walk into my room. I go to my closet and put on a long blue shirt with interesting decorations on it and it says sure. I pull on some jeans and black high tops and I'm ready to go! Oh wait, not yet. I open Kevin and go onto twitter. I type in @LouisTomlinson this is war. Prepare for the worst. AHAHAHAHA CHIENNE

I shut Kevin off and grab the Jack Wills sweater off the floor, putting it on as I run out of my room and downstairs.

"I want my sweater back!" Harry says, fake pouting.