I've been caught red handed.

Kat POV

*Evening*

"Niiiiiaaaaaallll!" I say, "Hurry uuuuuuup! I've been waaaaaaiiittttiiiinnnggg!!" I hear him laugh and seconds later he walks into the room.

"Chill!" He says, "I was just getting some snacks!" "You're my man." I say, nodding in approval.

He laughs again and gets under the covers with me.

"Alright!" I say excitedly, "Press play!"

Niall grabs the TV remote and presses play. I grin widely as Pretty Little Liars, Epsisode 2, Season 2, begins.

Niall and I have been up here in his room, watching PLL for about 4 hours. It's so fun spending time with him! I'm still really glad he's not mad at me for bringing his ex-girlfriend up. From then on, I vowed to never bring up girlfriends in front of him. It's been working so far. I mean, duh, I still bring up Danni, El, (the letter) and Perrie.

What I meant is, I don't ask him if he has a girlfriend or if he's ever gonna get one. Cause of he doesn't, he can't get married, and he can't have kids.

And I know how much he wants kids.

Like boy oh boy he wants a kid wow

But, for now, he said he has me.

Yeah, ok, maybe I asked him this topic once, but that's it! I swear that's the last time I'll ever bring it up! Hopefully...it's hard no too like I wanna like his new girlfriend if he ever gets one.

And don't even get me started on Harry.

He's always getting a girlfriend, and then breaking up with her. Who's next? Nikki Manaj? Please, please, please no.

-SCREAMS-

I do NOT like her at all. She smiles creepy AND IS CREEPY AND INNAPROPRIATE AND YEAH.

No offense to her, but she scares me.

So if Harry dated her, all I can say is, "I'm out of this house! GOOD LUCK WITH HER SUCKERS!" Yup. That's how much she scares me. Like, what if she comes for the night and she turns into the boogie man and goes under mmy bed?!

NO NO NO NO I'D HAVE MORE NIGHTMARES THAN I ALREADY DO!

"Kat!" Niall says, "Did you see that?!" "See what?" I ask, snapping out of my Nikki Manaj thoughts. "That girl in the backround!" Niall says, "She has a butt the size of Kim Kardashian's!" I shudder. I wonder if Harry will want to date her. Scary thought.

"Didn't see that, and don't want to." I say, making Niall laugh.

Too much big butt talk for me today ahaha....

As the episode finishes, Niall says, "Wanna play a game?" "Hahaha very funny." I say, fake laughing, "The last time I played a game, it didn't turn out to well." Louis' words still ring in my head sometimes.

What's wrong with you? is, like, permanetly stuck in my brain from him and the other people who have said it to me.

"Oh come on!" Niall says, "It'll be fun! And we won't play hide and seek this time!" He gives me the puppy dog eyes and I groan saying, "Fine! Only if your it in whatever we play." He laughs and says, "Ok! Let's play-" "Tag your it!" I yell, tagging him and running out of his room.

"Oh you!" He says, running after me. I laugh gleefully as I run downstairs. "Catch me catch me if you can!" I yell, "You can't catch me Imma Katio man!"

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEE

THAT WAS SMOOTH

Niall laughs and trys to tag me, but I dodge and run into the kitchen.