SURPRISE!!!!

Kat POV

I yawn and sit up. I feel a sudden burst of energy, and jump out of bed. 

Wow! I feel great!!

 I look over and see Harry's no where to be found.

 Where is he? 

More importantly, why do I feel so great?! 

I do thirty jumping jacks, five backhandsprings, and two backwalkovers. 

Then I remember.

 I didn't have any nightmares 

OMIGOSH

AM I SERIOUS RIGHT NOW I JUST...WOW

 Best night's sleep I've ever had!! Ever!! 

OH! And Liam should be here by now! It's already 11:00 AM!!

 I run downstairs (not before cartwheeling through the hallways) and run into the kitchen. Nobody's there...

"Guys?!" I yell, "Vas happenin?!" I hear unfamiliar laughter mixed with the boys familiar laughs, and Liam calls out, "We're in the family room Kat!" "LIAM!!" I yell excitedly, running towards the family room, "LIAM I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND-" But I come to a stop as I enter the family room. Right there infront of me, is every person I wanted to meet. Well...okay. It's only Harry's family, but that's better than nothing!!

 I put my hand over my mouth and Niall says, "How's this for amazing?" I can't speak for a moment, and they all laugh at me. Then Gemma (THE Gemma Styles!!!!!) walks up to me and gives me a huge hug. 

"Welcome to the crazy family of One Direction!" She says. I finally grin and hug her back. As she pulls away, Anne (!!!!!!) hugs me. 

"Oh gosh!" I say, still hugging her, "You're too young to be a grandmother of a thirteen year old!!" Everyone laughs and Anne says, "Nah! It'll be fun sweetie! Besides, I know how much you mean to the boys." I smile and catch Louis shaking his head mouthing 'No! Take her from us! No!' I stick my tounge out at him and he smiles. 

I finally scream and jump and down. 

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I yell, and hug each of the boys. They laugh and I ask, "How long have you guys been planning this?!" "Since you got here!!" Louis says proudly, "Aren't you so proud of me?" "YES!!" I yell, "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!" Gemma smiles at me and suggests, "Why don't we get to know you better Kat?" "Ok!" I say happily, "What do you wanna know?" "Who's you're favorite member?" She asks, a twinkle in her eye.

"I don't have a favorite," I say, blushing as Harry pouts, "I love each of them differently." "Hmm..." Anne says, sounding genuinly interested in what I'm saying, "Tell us more." "Well," I say, "I like Niall because he calms me down and loves PLL." They all chuckle when Niall pumps the air with his fist, and I say, "I like Harry cause he's fun to hang around and have fun with. I like Liam because he'll understand anything you tell him and try his best to help you. I like Zayn cause he's smart, artistic, and funny. And," I add, getting revenge for when Loui stold Anne to take me away from then, "Last and totally least Louis." Louis snorts and I grin saying, "He's halarious and can make you smile when you're having a bad day." Anne looks very impressed, and so does Gemma and the boys. 

"I love this girl already!" Anne says, and I grin. 

Yes

Yes I know you do.

I'm very loveable.

"Do you want breakfast?" Harry asks me. I nod and Gemma says, "Awww! Big daddy Harry is being so responsible! Where's the paperatzi when you need them?" Harry blushes and goes into the kitchen to make me something. He calls the rest of the boys and Anne and Gemma, and they all go into the kitchen. Except for Liam. He stays and pats the seat next to him.

 "C'mere." He says with a smile. I walk over and plop myself down beside him. 

"How did you do without me last night?" He asks.

"The beginning wasn't award winning," I say, making him chuckle, "Because I had to tell the guys I cut...but I have awesome news!! I didn't have any nightmares last night, and I didn't cut!" Liam looks so happy, you'd think he'd won a grammy. 

"Kat that's so amazing!!" He yells, hugging me super tightly. I laugh and so does he, and it's perfect. Just how it was when I talked with Peter. 

Perfect.

"This is so great!!" He says excitedly, "Now we know the reason why you had nightmaers. Because you cut!! But now since you didn't cut for a while, you didn't have any nightmares!" I smile and say, "You helped a lot Liam." "But so did you." He says, "Now, let's go have breakfast!" He squeals like a little girl, and it makes me happy to know that something I did made him so happy.

"I love you so much Liam." I say, and he looks down at me; smiling.

"I love you more Kat." He says, and hugs me. I grin when he pulls away and say, "LETS GO EAT! RACE YOU!" "Oh you-" He says, laughing as we both run into the kitchen.