Harry will always be there...

Kat POV

*8:30 PM*

"You've gotten really good at guitar!" Liam says, impressed, "I'm proud!!!" I beam and say, "Thanks! I learned from the masters! And now I can finally say that!" We both laugh, remembering when I was first learning how to play.

"Ok, try playing the first few chords again." Liam says, and I do. I start strumming, and as usual, close my eyes. The music to 'Lego House' flows through the strings and I smile as I can hear and feel it. I start singing because, well, you know me! I love singing!

I finish and open my eyes. Liam smiles and says, "You have a natural talent Kat. You're gifted." I grin at his compliment and give him a hug.

"Ok Kat," Liam says, grinning, "You're ready to learn a new song!" My eyes widen as I say, "What? Really? ALREADY?" "Yup!" He says, "And I have the perfect one! It's 'Warrior' by Demi Lovato!" I cringe. I've tried singing that after what happened with me and Harry, but I just ended up crying. Maybe playing it on guitar will be different.

"Alright," I say, "Do we start now?" "Yup!" Liam says, "I got the music sheets and everything!" "Ooooook." I say, as he hands them to me, "This looks easy." "I knew you would think so!" Liam says happily, and I smile at his faith in me. I start playing it, and I'm doing pretty well! That is, until, I think of the lyrics. Then tears from in my eyes and threaten to spill out.

"Hey," Liam says, putting his hand over mine, stopping me from playing, "What's wrong?" "Nothing," I say, "It's just...this song reminds me of my past. Sorry." "Stop saying sorry." Liam says, and he pulls me in for a hug. I hug him back and he says, "You don't have to do this song if you don't want to." I nod and say, "I don't want to." "Ok." Liam says, rubbing my back, "We'll do a different song." I nod again and he says, "Why don't we do 'Little Things'?" "Ok." I say, and he stands to go print out the music sheets. I sigh and look down at my feet. I feel so stupid. Again.

"Hey, what's up?" Harry asks, coming into the room. I look up at him and say, "Nothing. Just being the bitch that I am." "Don't say that!" He says sternly, sitting down beside me, "You're not a bitch." "Yeah, I am," I say, "The facts don't lie." "There are no facts." Harry says.

"Yeah they're are," I say, "Number one, I can't sing a song without crying. Number two, my past sucks. Number three, I can't even sleep alone while two year olds can. Number four, I'm a baby and I cry all the time. Number five, I'm ugly-" Harry clamps a hand over my mouth and says, "Shut up. You're not ugly. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met." I roll my eyes and he says, "Fine. Don't believe me. You're only hurting yourself." I look away and say, "Can you take your hand off my mouth?" He does and I say, "Number six, I'm-" He immediatly clamps his hand over my mouth again and says, "STOP!" "NO!" I say, "I TOLD YOU THE FACTS DONT LIE!" "THIS IS YOU TELLING YOURSELF THESE THINGS," He says, "THEY'RE NOT TRUE!" "YES THEY ARE!" I yell, and push him away from me. He looks hurt and surprised, but I probably look crazy. "Just...just leave me alone." I say, and he says, "No. I'm not leaving." I groan but he doesn't budge. He side hugs me and puts my head on his shoulder. No matter what, I know Harry will be there for me. No matter what.